- Comedian-actor Louis C.K.
Emmy-winning writer-comedian-actor talks about whether Americans could handle being told the truth more often and his new film.Comedian-actor Louis C.K.
- Princeton professor Dr. Cornel West
Princeton University professor assess Michael Jackson’s cultural and social legacy.Princeton professor Dr. Cornel West
- Jerry Leiber; Mike StollerPioneering songwriting and producing duo reflect on their introduction to music, how they became partners and on their vast catalogue.Jerry Leiber; Mike Stoller
- Environmentalist Wangari MaathaiEnvironmental activist and Nobel laureate discusses her time in the U.S. during the civil rights era, the negative media attention on Africa and challenges for the African citizenry.Environmentalist Wangari Maathai
- President of Liberia Ellen Johnson SirleafThe first woman ever elected head of state in Africa describes her abduction by soldiers during the coup and how she won the election. She also explains the name of her memoir and talks about the future of her country.President of Liberia Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
- Songwriting duo Ashford & SimpsonLegendary singing and songwriting duo tell the stories of how they met and the first time they pitched to Motown record producer Berry Gordy.Songwriting duo Ashford & Simpson
- Hip-hop pioneer Heavy DHip-hop pioneer and actor tells why he made a lifestyle change.Hip-hop pioneer Heavy D
- WEB EXCLUSIVE Full Interview Tennessee Rep Steve CohenThe Congressman discusses his plans to file Articles of Impeachment against the President.WEB EXCLUSIVE Full Interview Tennessee Rep Steve Cohen
- Sampha Performance – Plastic 100°CThe Singer-Songwriter performs "Plastic 100°C".Sampha Performance – Plastic 100°C
- Sampha PerformanceThe Singer-Songwriter and Producer delivers a touching performance of his song (No One Knows Me) Like the Piano.Sampha Performance
- Filmmaker Jonathan DemmeThe Oscar-winning filmmaker discusses his latest projects including Rachel Getting Married.Filmmaker Jonathan Demme