- Actress Toni ColletteActress Toni Collette
Winner of several best actress awards for her star turn in United States of Tara, Collette describes her latest film, The Way, Way Back, and her return to series TV.
- Autism & animal welfare activist Temple GrandinAutism & animal welfare activist Temple Grandin
A leader of the autism advocacy movement, Grandin shares some of her own experiences with the disorder, as detailed in her book, The Autistic Brain.
- W. Richard West Jr.W. Richard West Jr.
West explains his mission to tell the compelling story of the American West and the people who created its history and shape the present and future.
- Gospel musician Bishop Rance AllenGospel musician Bishop Rance Allen
The gospel great recounts the rise to fame of his Grammy-nominated contemporary group and reflects on still going strong with the release of “Amazing Grace.”
- Former U.S. ambassador to South Africa James A. JosephFormer U.S. ambassador to South Africa James A. Joseph
The only American ambassador to present his credentials to President Nelson Mandela offers his unique perspective on South Africa’s transformation.
- TransAfrica president Nicole LeeTransAfrica president Nicole Lee
The official liaison between the Mandela family and the world’s media, Lee assesses the president’s trip to Africa & his efforts to re-engage with countries there both economically and emotionally.
- Saxophonist Dave KozSaxophonist Dave Koz
The multiple Grammy nominee talks about his latest project, the CD, “Dave Koz and Friends Summer Horns.”
- Attorney-author Rawn James Jr.Attorney-author Rawn James Jr.
The son and grandson of African American vets, James examines the significance of the landmark executive order signed by President Truman integrating the military.
- Musician Booker T.Musician Booker T.
The four-time Grammy winner reflects on his five decades in the music business and his latest project, “Sound the Alarm.”
- Actor Johnny GaleckiActor Johnny Galecki
The Emmy-nominated actor reflects on his role in the hit sitcom, The Big Bang Theory.
- FealGood Foundation’s John FealFealGood Foundation’s John Feal
Feal explains his passion in fighting for justice for first responders of the 9/11 terrorist attack on the U.S.
- Singer Natalie ColeSinger Natalie Cole
The nine-time Grammy winner shares the backstory of her latest CD—her first-ever Spanish-language project, “Natalie Cole en Español.”
- Law professors Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw & Justin LevittLaw professors Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw & Justin Levitt
Crenshaw and Levitt assess the Supreme Court’s affirmative action ruling and issues in other major cases.
- Writer-activist Grace Lee BoggsWriter-activist Grace Lee Boggs
The legendary figure in the struggle for justice in America shares some of the lessons learned about activism and social change.
- Singer-songwriter India.ArieSinger-songwriter India.Arie
The four-time Grammy winner talks about her four-year absence from the public eye and her latest CD, “SongVersation.”