- R&B singer Lloyd PriceR&B singer Lloyd Price
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame R&B singer recounts stories from his 60 years in the music business.
- Actress Laura DernActress Laura Dern
The Oscar-nominated actress talks about her character in the HBO series, Enlightened, which she also co-created.
- Singer Eric BurdonSinger Eric Burdon
The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer describes the personal nature of his new disc, “‘Til Your River Runs Dry!”
- Actor Josh GadActor Josh Gad
The Tony-nominated actor talks about his new family comedy, 1600 Penn.
- Essie Mae Washington-Williams TributeEssie Mae Washington-Williams Tribute
In 2004 and again in 2005, Essie Mae Washington-Williams sat down with us and shared the story of her secret parentage and details from her memoir, Dear Senator.
- Opportunity Finance Network CEO Mark PinskyOpportunity Finance Network CEO Mark Pinsky
Pinsky discusses the work of his national network of Community Development Financial Institutions.
- Filmmaker Deborah Riley DraperFilmmaker Deborah Riley Draper
The veteran ad exec-turned-filmmaker explains the story behind her award-winning documentary, Versailles ’73: American Runway Revolution.
- ABC News’ Martha RaddatzABC News’ Martha Raddatz
The Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning journalist weighs in on the new foreign policy challenges facing the president and the sudden resignation of Pope Benedict.
- Writer-director David O. RussellWriter-director David O. Russell
The Oscar-nominated writer-director comments on the accolades his film, Silver Linings Playbook, has garnered this awards season.
- Singer-songwriter Jeffrey OsborneSinger-songwriter Jeffrey Osborne
The platinum-selling vocalist discusses why it took 8 years to release his new CD, “A Time for Love.”
- Actor-director-producer Tony GoldwynActor-director-producer Tony Goldwyn
The co-star of the NAACP Image Award winner for best drama series reflects on balancing his work in front of and behind the cameras.
- Writer Amy WilentzWriter Amy Wilentz
Wilentz, who’s written several books on Haiti, explains why she returns to the subject in her latest text, Farewell, Fred Voodoo.
- Sen. Bernie SandersSen. Bernie Sanders
Vermont’s independent senator weighs in on what he feels are the important issues for the new Congressional session.
- Filmmaker Malik BendjelloulFilmmaker Malik Bendjelloul
The Swedish filmmaker talks about his unexpected difficulty in funding his first ever—and Oscar-nominated—feature-length documentary, Searching for Sugar Man.
- Singer Aaron NevilleSinger Aaron Neville
The four-time Grammy Award-winning singer shares the history behind his tribute to doo-wop on his new CD, “My True Story.”