- Former lobbyist Jack AbramoffFormer lobbyist Jack Abramoff
The former lobbyist and author of Capitol Punishment weighs in on money in politics and this year’s U.S. Supreme Court campaign finance decisions.
- Actor Jason BiggsActor Jason Biggs
The American Pie star talks about his role in the hit Netflix series, Orange Is the New Black.
- Law professor Melissa MurrayLaw professor Melissa Murray
A former clerk for then-U.S. Court of Appeals Circuit Judge Sonia Sotomayor, Murray assesses the Roberts Supreme Court.
- Singer-songwriter YunaSinger-songwriter Yuna
The Malaysia native reflects on being a Muslim pop star and making the transition to creating music in the U.S.
- Authors Elizabeth Economy & Michael LeviAuthors Elizabeth Economy & Michael Levi
The CFR senior fellows discuss their text, By All Means Necessary, which tackles China’s meteoric rise and the impact it will have on the rest of the world.
- Producer Chaz EbertProducer Chaz Ebert
Ebert comments on spearheading the new documentary, Life Itself, chronicling the life of her late husband, Pulitzer Prize-winning film critic Roger Ebert. In the WEB EXTRA clip, she talks about meeting Quentin Tarantino for the first time.
- Former astronaut Buzz AldrinFormer astronaut Buzz Aldrin
A best-selling author and one of only 12 men who have walked on the moon, Aldrin explains his passion for continuing exploration of the solar system.
- Singer Jennifer HollidaySinger Jennifer Holliday
The award-winning singer-actress discusses her much-anticipated new CD, “The Song Is You,” and shows off her powerhouse vocals with a performance.
- Co-authors Steven Levitt & Stephen DubnerCo-authors Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
The co-authors of the best-selling Freakonomics book series unpack the latest installment, Think Like a Freak.
- Actor-musician Hugh LaurieActor-musician Hugh Laurie
The Golden Globe-winning actor-musician talks about his sophomore CD, “Didn’t It Rain”—a collection of jazz and blues standards.
- Jazz trumpeter Arturo SandovalJazz trumpeter Arturo Sandoval
The Cuban trumpet virtuoso and composer chats about his current tour and demonstrates why he’s one of today’s most influential musicians.
- Veterans Writing Project founder Ron CappsVeterans Writing Project founder Ron Capps
The former professional military officer and diplomat offers a sobering reminder of the cost of war with his memoir, Seriously Not All Right.
- Dancer Charles “Lil Buck” RileyDancer Charles “Lil Buck” Riley
The dancer who’s been called the Baryshnikov of jookin’ describes the free-style street dance that’s become a sensation.
- Guitarist-singer-songwriter Robert CrayGuitarist-singer-songwriter Robert Cray
The five-time Grammy winner, considered one of America’s premier blues players, reflects on his illustrious career.
- Veterans’ advocate Paul RieckhoffVeterans’ advocate Paul Rieckhoff
An authority on the new veteran community, Rieckhoff weighs in on the breakdown in services at U.S. VA hospitals.