- Actor-screenwriter Steve CooganActor-screenwriter Steve Coogan
The Oscar nominee and well-known English impressionist reflects on his transition from comedy to dramatic acting and on writing for the big screen.
- International relations scholar Robert EnglishInternational relations scholar Robert English
The director of the University of Southern California’s School of International Relations and former Defense Department policy analyst assesses the crisis in Ukraine.
- Actress Rhea PerlmanActress Rhea Perlman
The four-time Emmy winner and one of television’s most loved comic actresses outlines her character in the TV Land comedy, Kirstie.
- Groceryships founder Sam PolkGroceryships founder Sam Polk
The “wealth addict”-turned-philanthropist shares why he walked away from Wall Street and reassessed his priorities.
- Singer-songwriters Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds & Toni BraxtonSinger-songwriters Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds & Toni Braxton
With 16 Grammys between the two of them, Edmonds and Braxton reflect on their history, including their latest collaboration.
- Singer Dianne ReevesSinger Dianne Reeves
One of the foremost female jazz vocalists in the world today, Reeves comments on her five-year hiatus between CDs.
- Filmmaker Robert GreenwaldFilmmaker Robert Greenwald
A documentarian who’s not afraid to tackle difficult subjects, Greenwald explains his latest film, Unmanned: America’s Drone Wars.
- Guitarist Earl KlughGuitarist Earl Klugh
Klugh, a master of the acoustic guitar, demonstrates his exceptional musicianship with a performance of the classic song, “Alfie.”
- Actor Will ForteActor Will Forte
The SNL alum and Emmy-nominated actor-writer talks about making his dramatic acting debut in the Oscar-nominated film, Nebraska.
- Singer-songwriter Amel LarrieuxSinger-songwriter Amel Larrieux
Larrieux discusses her seven-year recording hiatus and also performs “Afraid” from her latest release, “Ice Cream Everyday.”
- Writer P.J. O’RourkeWriter P.J. O’Rourke
The humorist and political commentator dissects his latest text, The Baby Boom.
- Actress Joy BryantActress Joy Bryant
The former fashion model and About Last Night star comments on building her acting career on both brains and talent.
- Actor Joel KinnamanActor Joel Kinnaman
The Swedish star shares his feelings on crossing over internationally and his role as an action hero in the RoboCop reboot.
- Actor Chiwetel EjioforActor Chiwetel Ejiofor
The British actor reflects on his work in 12 Years a Slave and seeing the story the film tells from inside the brutal experience.
- Actor-director David Hyde PierceActor-director David Hyde Pierce
The four-time Emmy winner talks about his latest projects, including directing the L.A. production of the Tony-winning Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike.