- Democrat – San Antonio Mayor Julian CastroDemocrat – San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro
San Antonio, TX mayor addresses the critique that the Democratic Party has taken Latinos for granted.
- Actress Kim CattrallActress Kim Cattrall
Golden Globe-winning actress looks back on her SATC years and talks about her new star vehicle—the indie film Meet Monica Velour.
- Former talk show host Dick CavettFormer talk show host Dick Cavett
Former TV show host and Talk Show author explains why, when he began his career, listening was the most difficult part of the job.
- Comedian-actor Cedric the EntertainerComedian-actor Cedric the Entertainer
The popular comedian and actor discusses his exec-producing and hosting gig on NBC’s new game show It’s Worth What? and his latest film Larry Crowne.
- Actors Cedric the Entertainer & Niecy NashActors Cedric the Entertainer & Niecy Nash
The husband-and-wife duo of TV Land’s The Soul Man discusses how the show’s plot parallels real life, whether they will push the envelope and their views on faith and religion.
- Journalist Rajiv ChandrasekaranJournalist Rajiv Chandrasekaran
The Washington Post associate editor weighs in on the war in Afghanistan—which he writes about in his new text, Little America, and whether the U.S. should continue to fund it.
- Actress Stockard ChanningActress Stockard Channing
The Tony- and Emmy-winning actress explains what attracted her to the character she portrays in her latest stage play, Other Desert Cities.
- Iraq War veteran Paul K. ChappellIraq War veteran Paul K. Chappell
The retired U.S. Army captain, peace activist and author of Peaceful Revolution describes being “pro-military, anti-war” and speculates on whether world peace is possible.
- Actor-activist Don CheadleActor-activist Don Cheadle
The Oscar-nominated actor, who exec-produces and stars in The Guard, explains why it gets harder every year to make movies.
- Actor Don CheadleActor Don Cheadle
The co-exec producer of and actor in Showtime’s House of Lies shares what it’s like to play a character that was not written explicitly for a Black man.
- Biographer Ron ChernowBiographer Ron Chernow
Prize-winning biographer, author of Washington: A Life, explains why he dares to say that, today, we know more about George Washington than Martha did.
- Actor Michael ChiklisActor Michael Chiklis
The Emmy-winning actor talks about his return to the small screen, in the crime drama series, Vegas.
- China Week PreviewChina Week Preview
Tavis previews the upcoming, week-long series of shows exploring the People’s Republic of China.
- China – EducationChina – Education
In this fourth episode of the special series on the People’s Republic of China—the final program on the road—Tavis talks in depth with some of the students at one of China’s top schools.
- China – RoundtableChina – Roundtable
On the final night of the week’s look at the People’s Republic of China, Tavis hosts a panel of prominent Chinese Americans for a wide-ranging discussion about the country, including the good and the bad of its economic boom, the environment, human rights and the complexity of U.S.-China relations.