- Washington Post David FinkelWashington Post David Finkel
Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post journalist and author of the award-winning book The Good Soldiers explains why the war in Iraq is anything but over.
- Actress Jenna FischerActress Jenna Fischer
Emmy-nominated actress shares how The Office will be impacted by Steve Carell’s departure, as well as by her real-life pregnancy.
- Actor Laurence FishburneActor Laurence Fishburne
Award-winning actor shares how he balances reprising the role he originated on Broadway as the first African American Supreme Court justice in Thurgood with his star turn in TV’s CSI.
- Scientist-conservationist Tim FlanneryScientist-conservationist Tim Flannery
Scientist, conservationist and best-selling author Tim Flannery compares U.S. environmental efforts to those of other countries and explains the link he makes in his new text, Here on Earth, between poverty and the future.
- Publisher Larry FlyntPublisher Larry Flynt
Controversial publisher discusses his commitment to free speech and reveals some of what he learned in the research for his new book, One Nation Under Sex.
- Novelist Ken FollettNovelist Ken Follett
Wales-born novelist talks about his new book, Fall of Giants, exec producing the feature film White Wedding and U.K. politics.
- Actor Harrison FordActor Harrison Ford
The Oscar-nominated actor describes lessons learned from portraying Brooklyn Dodgers GM Branch Rickey in the Jackie Robinson biopic, 42.
- Former congressman Harold Ford, Jr.Former congressman Harold Ford, Jr.
Former Tennessee congressman and author of More Davids than Goliaths explains why all ‘Goliaths’ are not bad, but all ‘Davids’ are good.
- Historian Amanda ForemanHistorian Amanda Foreman
Historian and best-selling author discusses her latest text, A World on Fire, and explains what she feels is one of the greatest tragedies of the Civil War.
- TIME’s Rana ForooharTIME’s Rana Foroohar
TIME‘s assistant managing editor unpacks the magazine’s cover story this week by detailing myths of the current U.S. economy and explaining whether the private sector can save it.
- Disability rights activist Ben FossDisability rights activist Ben Foss
The successful entrepreneur and prominent disability rights leader explains how best to think of dyslexia.
- Actor Matthew FoxActor Matthew Fox
The former Lost star gives an update on his work in the new feature Emperor, based on controversial real-life events.
- Comedian Jeff FoxworthyComedian Jeff Foxworthy
The popular comedian and host of GSN’s The American Bible Challenge discusses the new game show and lessons he hopes viewers will learn from it.
- Writer Thomas FrankWriter Thomas Frank
The social critic, out with the new book Pity the Billionaire, discusses the Tea Party movement and which way the pendulum is swinging in the Republican Party.
- Gospel artist Kirk FranklinGospel artist Kirk Franklin
Gospel music star talks about his new memoir, The Blueprint.