- Singer Aaron NevilleSinger Aaron Neville
The four-time Grammy Award-winning singer shares the history behind his tribute to doo-wop on his new CD, “My True Story.”
- Comedian-actor Bob NewhartComedian-actor Bob Newhart
The TV veteran and comedy icon reflects on his first primetime Emmy win after more than 50 years in show business.
- Sociologist Katherine NewmanSociologist Katherine Newman
Twenty years after the fall of apartheid and the first free elections in South Africa, Newman takes a look at the country today and discusses her text, After Freedom.
- Singer-songwriter Randy NewmanSinger-songwriter Randy Newman
Oscar-, Emmy- and Grammy-winning composer-songwriter explains why he doesn’t like writing.
- California Lt. Gov. Gavin NewsomCalifornia Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom
California’s lieutenant governor and former San Francisco mayor explains his text, Citizenville, about the future of government in the digital age.
- Actress Thandie NewtonActress Thandie Newton
The Crash co-star explains her lead role in DirecTV’s new original series, Rogue.
- Singer-actress Olivia Newton-JohnSinger-actress Olivia Newton-John
Singer-actress reflects on her 40 years in entertainment and 18 years as a breast cancer survivor.
- Political journalist John NicholsPolitical journalist John Nichols
The pioneering political blogger unpacks Dollarocracy, the text in which he looks at how unbridled campaign spending defines U.S. politics.
- Actress Nichelle NicholsActress Nichelle Nichols
Actress talks about Duke Ellington’s influence on her early career and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s advice to her on her history-making role as one of the stars of the original Star Trek series
- Actress Julianne NicholsonActress Julianne Nicholson
One of the stars of August: Osage County, Nicholson discusses her role in the new Sundance TV original series, The Red Road.
- Documentary filmmaker Peter NicksDocumentary filmmaker Peter Nicks
The Emmy-winning filmmaker shares lessons learned in making his new documentary on healthcare in the U.S., The Waiting Room.
- Animator Floyd NormanAnimator Floyd Norman
The Disney legend reviews his long and varied career as an animator, including his work on The Jungle Book.
- Opera singer Jessye NormanOpera singer Jessye Norman
Tavis: Trying to find the right word here. I am pleased, I am honored, I am humbled, I am delighted, I’m just crazy to have Jessye Norman on this program tonight. The legendary soprano has been an acclaimed and inspirational voice in music for many of us for many years now. Last year, she released [...]
- Actor-activist Edward NortonActor-activist Edward Norton
Oscar-nominated actor discusses spiritual authenticity and the notion of judging and being judged as it plays out in his new film.
- Former U.S. senator Sam NunnFormer U.S. senator Sam Nunn
Tavis: Sam Nunn is a former U.S. senator from Georgia who now serves as the co-chair and CEO of the Nuclear Threat Initiative, a nonprofit designed to reduce threats from nuclear weapons. He joins us tonight from New York. Senator Nunn, good to have you back on the program, sir. n Sam Nunn: Thank you, [...]