- Singer-actress Olivia Newton-JohnSinger-actress Olivia Newton-John
Singer-actress reflects on her 40 years in entertainment and 18 years as a breast cancer survivor.
- Political journalist John NicholsPolitical journalist John Nichols
The pioneering political blogger unpacks Dollarocracy, the text in which he looks at how unbridled campaign spending defines U.S. politics.
- Actress Nichelle NicholsActress Nichelle Nichols
Actress talks about Duke Ellington’s influence on her early career and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s advice to her on her history-making role as one of the stars of the original Star Trek series
- Actress Julianne NicholsonActress Julianne Nicholson
One of the stars of August: Osage County, Nicholson discusses her role in the new Sundance TV original series, The Red Road.
- Documentary filmmaker Peter NicksDocumentary filmmaker Peter Nicks
The Emmy-winning filmmaker shares lessons learned in making his new documentary on healthcare in the U.S., The Waiting Room.
- Animator Floyd NormanAnimator Floyd Norman
The Disney legend reviews his long and varied career as an animator, including his work on The Jungle Book.
- Opera singer Jessye NormanOpera singer Jessye Norman
Legendary opera singer and five-time Grammy winner, who opens the L.A. MUSE/IQUE concert series, reflects on some of the performances in her career that she deems classic.
- Actor-activist Edward NortonActor-activist Edward Norton
Oscar-nominated actor discusses spiritual authenticity and the notion of judging and being judged as it plays out in his new film.
- Former U.S. senator Sam NunnFormer U.S. senator Sam Nunn
Tavis: Sam Nunn is a former U.S. senator from Georgia who now serves as the co-chair and CEO of the Nuclear Threat Initiative, a nonprofit designed to reduce threats from nuclear weapons. He joins us tonight from New York. Senator Nunn, good to have you back on the program, sir. n Sam Nunn: Thank you, [...]
- Long-distance swimmer Diana NyadLong-distance swimmer Diana Nyad
The world-class athlete reflects on the mental, physical and spiritual strength that brought her to her goal.
- Actress Lupita Nyong’oActress Lupita Nyong’o
A breakout star of 2013, Nyong’o contemplates her status as a rising star and the numerous award nods for her powerful debut feature performance.