- Writer Joan WalshWriter Joan Walsh
Salon.com’s editor-at-large weighs in on the presidential campaign.
- ABC News Amy WalterABC News Amy Walter
ABC News political director offers her predictions on the upcoming midterm elections and shares what the outcome might say about the 2012 presidential election.
- Actor Christoph WaltzActor Christoph Waltz
The Oscar-winning actor discusses his latest film Carnage and explains why he was in awe of the film’s director, Roman Polanski.
- Democrat – VA Sen. Mark WarnerDemocrat – VA Sen. Mark Warner
Virginia senator addresses whether extending tax cuts to the rich will benefit the economy.
- Sen. Mark WarnerSen. Mark Warner
The Democratic senator from Virginia describes the strategy of the bi-partisan “gang of six” that he helped organize to tackle the deficit crisis.
- Songwriter Diane WarrenSongwriter Diane Warren
Grammy-winning songwriter addresses whether she’s territorial about her music and shares how she stays interested in writing.
- TARP Oversight Elizabeth WarrenTARP Oversight Elizabeth Warren
Bank-bailout Congressional Oversight Panel chair weighs in on the foreclosure crisis and the potential of a consumer financial protection agency.
- Law professor Elizabeth WarrenLaw professor Elizabeth Warren
Special Advisor on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau identifies the agency’s to-do list before it goes online and its mandate once it receives statutory powers.
- Sen. Elizabeth WarrenSen. Elizabeth Warren
Massachusetts’ first elected female U.S. senator weighs in on the status of legislation that would give Americans relief on student loan debt.
- Grammy-winning singer Dionne WarwickGrammy-winning singer Dionne Warwick
Multiple Grammy-winning legend Dionne Warwick talks about her nearly 50 years in the business and the new direction of her latest CD, “Only Trust Your Heart.”
- President of Blue Note Records Don WasPresident of Blue Note Records Don Was
The musician, Grammy-winning producer and label exec shares the future he sees for Blue Note Records.
- Essie Mae Washington-Williams TributeEssie Mae Washington-Williams Tribute
In 2004 and again in 2005, Essie Mae Washington-Williams sat down with us and shared the story of her secret parentage and details from her memoir, Dear Senator.
- Former congressman J.C. WattsFormer congressman J.C. Watts
The former Republican congressman discusses the upcoming general election and why he agrees with the notion that the GOP can possibly become nonexistent.
- Democrat – CA Rep. Henry WaxmanDemocrat – CA Rep. Henry Waxman
House Energy Committee chair discusses energy reform after the BP oil spill and the role American citizens play in the problem.
- Actor-writer-director Damon WayansActor-writer-director Damon Wayans
Actor-comedian describes how he pulled himself out of his midlife crisis and talks about the 20th anniversary of In Living Color, turning 50, being a grandparent and writing female characters—which he does in his debut novel.