- Writer-director-producer J.J. AbramsWriter-director-producer J.J. Abrams
The Emmy-winning hero to sci-fi followers everywhere previews his TV and film projects.
- Producer-director J.J. AbramsProducer-director J.J. Abrams
The Emmy winner offers a peek inside his latest creation, the provocative interactive novel, S.
- “NYT” exec editor Jill Abramson“NYT” exec editor Jill Abramson
The new executive editor of The New York Times discusses why it’s a great time to be running the paper and shares what she wants her legacy to be.
- Oscar nominees – Academy Award PreviewOscar nominees – Academy Award Preview
Tavis revisits highlights of conversations with several of this year’s Oscar nominees.
- Actress Amy AdamsActress Amy Adams
2011 Golden Globe nominee for her performance role in The Fighter explains why becoming a mother has made her enjoy acting more.
- Cartoonist Scott AdamsCartoonist Scott Adams
Adams explains the backstory of his Dilbert character and of his text, How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big.
- New Orleans residents Adbulrahman and Kathy ZeitounNew Orleans residents Adbulrahman and Kathy Zeitoun
New Orleans residents reflect on both the hardships of Hurricane Katrina and the stereotypes surrounding their Muslim faith.
- Former tennis champ Andre AgassiFormer tennis champ Andre Agassi
Tennis champion and author of Open talks about whether the risks of writing his autobiography were worth taking, the impact on his family and the legacy of his playing days.
- Actress Shohreh AghdashlooActress Shohreh Aghdashloo
The Oscar nominee recounts some of her struggles as a woman, a Muslim and an Iranian, as detailed in her memoir, The Alley of Love and Yellow Jasmines.
- Latino Partnership Alfonso AguilarLatino Partnership Alfonso Aguilar
Executive director of the Latino Partnership for Conservative Principles explains why the Republican Party is a natural fit for Latinos.
- Dr. David B. AgusDr. David B. Agus
An international leader in new technologies and approaches for personalized healthcare, Agus explains his latest text, A Short Guide to a Long Life.
- Actor-writer Ayad AkhtarActor-writer Ayad Akhtar
The actor-writer talks about the real-life experiences that inspired his first novel, American Dervish, relates Islam to Christianity and discusses his challenges as a storyteller to expose new truths that readers would not normally consider.
- Songwriting duo Alan & Marilyn Bergman, Part 1Songwriting duo Alan & Marilyn Bergman, Part 1
The legendary songwriters highlight stories and the evolution of writing, spanning their 50 years of working together, and share how Barbra Streisand became their muse.
- Songwriting duo Alan & Marilyn Bergman, Part 2Songwriting duo Alan & Marilyn Bergman, Part 2
The Bergmans reflect on writing the Good Times theme song and discuss the challenge of finding new ways to talk about love and the hip-hop generation’s influence on the next wave of writers.
- Author-filmmaker Ayaan Hirsi AliAuthor-filmmaker Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Somalian-born writer and former Dutch Parliament member explains political versus spiritual Islam and reflects on whether her advocacy is worth putting herself in danger.