- Singer Linda Ronstadt, Part 2Singer Linda Ronstadt, Part 2
In the second part of a revealing conversation, Ronstadt discusses her career and recent Parkinson’s diagnosis.
- Singer Linda Ronstadt, Part 1Singer Linda Ronstadt, Part 1
In the first of two nights with the music superstar, Ronstadt reflects on her fascinating journey, as chronicled in her new memoir, Simple Dreams.
- Writer-director-producer J.J. AbramsWriter-director-producer J.J. Abrams
The Emmy-winning hero to sci-fi followers everywhere previews his TV and film projects.
- Actress-writer Najla SaidActress-writer Najla Said
Said reflects on being caught between two worlds and negotiating Arab identity in America, which she writes about in her memoir.
- Professor Andrew BacevichProfessor Andrew Bacevich
The retired Army colonel-turned-college professor and author of Breach of Trust examines the separation between the American public and its professional military.
- Emmy-winning actor James CromwellEmmy-winning actor James Cromwell
An Emmy winner for his supporting role in the FX hit, American Horror Story: Asylum, Cromwell discusses his romantic lead role in the indie film, Still Mine.
- Writer-musician James McBrideWriter-musician James McBride
Highly successful in two careers, McBride unpacks his latest novel, The Good Lord Bird, which, since our sit-down, won the 2013 National Book Award for fiction.
- Emmy-nominated actress Laura DernEmmy-nominated actress Laura Dern
The award-winning actress opens up about her character in the HBO series, Enlightened, which she also co-created.
- Journalist Mark LeibovichJournalist Mark Leibovich
The veteran political journalist dissects his text, This Town, one of the hottest political books of the year.
- Long-distance swimmer Diana NyadLong-distance swimmer Diana Nyad
The world-class athlete reflects on the mental, physical and spiritual strength that brought her to her goal.
- Birmingham church bombing: 50th Anniversary – Lisa McNair; Dianne BraddockBirmingham church bombing: 50th Anniversary – Lisa McNair; Dianne Braddock
In separate conversations, McNair and Braddock comment on the 50th anniversary of the event that galvanized the civil rights movement in the U.S.
- Birmingham church bombing: 50th Anniversary – Attorney Douglas JonesBirmingham church bombing: 50th Anniversary – Attorney Douglas Jones
The former U.S. attorney reflects on the significance of events in Birmingham, AL 50 years ago.
- Heart surgeon & TV show host Dr. Mehmet OzHeart surgeon & TV show host Dr. Mehmet Oz
The prominent health expert and perhaps the most trusted family doctor in the U.S. previews season 5 of his Emmy-winning syndicated TV show.
- Blues artist B.B. King, Part 2Blues artist B.B. King, Part 2
The conversation continues with one of the most celebrated electric blues artists of the late 20th century.
- Blues artist B.B. King, Part 1Blues artist B.B. King, Part 1
One of the most influential blues musicians of all time, the legendary King reflects on his longevity in the business.