- Sociologist Sara Lawrence-LightfootSociologist Sara Lawrence-Lightfoot
The Harvard sociologist explains her new text, Exit: The Endings that Set Us Free.
- Musician Robert GlasperMusician Robert Glasper
The celebrated keyboardist talks about the release of “The Remix” of his “Black Radio” project.
- Radio talk show host Fernando EspuelasRadio talk show host Fernando Espuelas
The Univision radio show host and internet media pioneer examines the battle for the Latino vote in the presidential election.
- POLITICO’s Jonathan MartinPOLITICO’s Jonathan Martin
Martin assesses the state of the presidential race—one week out—and the impact of Hurricane Sandy on the campaign.
- Educator Salman KhanEducator Salman Khan
The education pioneer relates his vision for the future, as detailed in his text, The One World Schoolhouse.
- Olympic gold medalist Allyson FelixOlympic gold medalist Allyson Felix
One of the stars of the U.S. Olympic team at the London Games, Felix talks about her advocacy for a number of issues, including childhood obesity.
- Documentary filmmaker Peter NicksDocumentary filmmaker Peter Nicks
The Emmy-winning filmmaker shares lessons learned in making his new documentary on healthcare in the U.S., The Waiting Room.
- Writer T.C. BoyleWriter T.C. Boyle
The inventive storyteller and English professor explains the premise of his new novel, San Miguel.
- Journalist Adam NagourneyJournalist Adam Nagourney
Following the final presidential debate, the veteran political journalist examines how the rest of the race for the White House might play out.
- Actor Michael ChiklisActor Michael Chiklis
The Emmy-winning actor talks about his return to the small screen, in the crime drama series, Vegas.
- Comedian-actor D.L. HughleyComedian-actor D.L. Hughley
The veteran funnyman comments on bringing comedy to social commentary on the world.
- Behavioral scientist Peter Ubel, M.D.Behavioral scientist Peter Ubel, M.D.
The Duke University professor explains his groundbreaking work, detailed in the text, Critical Decisions.
- Author Peter DreierAuthor Peter Dreier
The politics professor examines the role of social justice issues in the presidential campaign and discusses his text, The 100 Greatest Americans of the 20th Century.
- Journalist John HeilemannJournalist John Heilemann
The New York magazine’s national affairs editor and Game Change author weighs in on the presidential campaign.
- Actor-writer-director Ethan HawkeActor-writer-director Ethan Hawke
The Oscar-nominated actor-writer-director reflects on the making of his latest feature, Sinister.