- Actress Kirsten DunstActress Kirsten Dunst
The Golden Globe-nominated actress shares her experience of playing a character who isn’t likable, as she does in the new film Melancholia.
- Pima County, AZ sheriff Sheriff Clarence DupnikPima County, AZ sheriff Sheriff Clarence Dupnik
Pima County, Arizona sheriff talks about border security and his state’s controversial new law targeting illegal immigrants.
- Democrat – IL Sen. Dick DurbinDemocrat – IL Sen. Dick Durbin
llinois senior senator and Majority Whip shares his thoughts on deficit reduction, unemployment benefits and tax cuts.
- Actor Robert DuvallActor Robert Duvall
Oscar- and Emmy-winning actor discusses independent filmmaking, what attracts him to film projects now and what he’d like for people to say at his funeral.
- Filmmaker Ava DuVernayFilmmaker Ava DuVernay
The winner of this year’s best director award at the Sundance Film Festival describes her new feature, Middle of Nowhere.
- Singer-songwriter Jakob DylanSinger-songwriter Jakob Dylan
Grammy-winning singer-songwriter shares his thoughts on comparisons to his father and talks about working with T. Bone Burnett.
- Musician Jakob DylanMusician Jakob Dylan
The singer-songwriter discusses his return to the Grammy-winning band, the Wallflowers, with the new disc, “Glad All Over”—the group’s first album in seven years.
- Musician Steve EarleMusician Steve Earle
Grammy-winning triple-threat artist talks about his latest projects, and performs a track from his new CD, “I’ll Never Get Out of This World Alive.”
- Earth, Wind & FireEarth, Wind & Fire
Three of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band’s founding members—Ralph Johnson, Philip Bailey and Verdine White—talk about working on their first studio project together in eight years.
- Actor Aaron EckhartActor Aaron Eckhart
Actor explains why his character in Battle: Los Angeles is the only one in his career that he’s been sad to move on from.
- Law professor Peter EdelmanLaw professor Peter Edelman
The Georgetown law professor and longtime anti-poverty advocate discusses his text, So Rich, So Poor, and examines the high poverty rates in the U.S.
- Journalist Thomas B. EdsallJournalist Thomas B. Edsall
The veteran journalist discusses his new book, The Age of Austerity, and explains how austerity has become “a great political tool.”
- Actor-director-producer Anthony EdwardsActor-director-producer Anthony Edwards
The Golden Globe and three-time SAG winner describes his return to TV in ABC’s new drama, Zero Hour.
- Writer Kim EdwardsWriter Kim Edwards
Author of the best seller The Memory Keeper’s Daughter discusses her new novel and the mysterious process of writing.
- L.A. Kitchen founder-president Robert EggerL.A. Kitchen founder-president Robert Egger
The pioneering creator of “community kitchens” describes how he plans to model the concept at L.A. Kitchen.