- Musician Melissa EtheridgeMusician Melissa Etheridge
Oscar- and Grammy-winning singer-songwriter—and breast cancer survivor—explains why her cancer was a gift and how being a parent has changed her music; she also talks about her newest project.
- Guitarist Kevin EubanksGuitarist Kevin Eubanks
Guitarist explains why he left his gig as Tonight Show bandleader and talks about what’s next for his career.
- Actor Chris EvansActor Chris Evans
Captain America star explains why he was intimidated by his role in the new film, Puncture.
- Olympic gold medalist Janet EvansOlympic gold medalist Janet Evans
The four-time Olympic gold medalist and mother of two discusses her renewed love for swimming, balancing training with motherhood and how her return to the Olympics impacts her legacy.
- Human rights advocate Myrlie Evers-WilliamsHuman rights advocate Myrlie Evers-Williams
An activist in her own right, Evers-Williams reflects on the legacy of her slain husband.
- Science journalist Dan FaginScience journalist Dan Fagin
A winner of both of America’s best-known science journalism prizes, Fagin recaps the story he tells in his new text, Toms River.
- Biographer John FarrellBiographer John Farrell
The investigative reporter discusses complex defense lawyer Clarence Darrow and talks about his biography of the towering figure, Clarence Darrow: Attorney for the Damned.
- NY Times Stephen FarrellNY Times Stephen Farrell
NYT reporter shares what he learned from his experience as a captive in Libya last month.
- FealGood Foundation’s John FealFealGood Foundation’s John Feal
Feal explains his passion in fighting for justice for first responders of the 9/11 terrorist attack on the U.S.
- Writer Bruce FeilerWriter Bruce Feiler
The best-selling author discusses his new unconventional parenting text, The Secrets of Happy Families.
- Former U.S. senator Russ FeingoldFormer U.S. senator Russ Feingold
The former senator and author of While America Sleeps explains why he feels the U.S. has “gone to sleep on international issues” and offers his prediction on the outcome of the presidential campaign.
- Harvard law professor Noah FeldmanHarvard law professor Noah Feldman
Harvard law professor explains why it’s important today to have Supreme Court justices who are risk-takers and may even have character flaws.
- Olympic gold medalist Allyson FelixOlympic gold medalist Allyson Felix
One of the stars of the U.S. Olympic team at the London Games, Felix talks about her advocacy for a number of issues, including childhood obesity.
- Filmmaker Charles FergusonFilmmaker Charles Ferguson
Oscar-winning director of Inside Job reflects on winning the award when the financial meltdown issues addressed by the documentary remain unresolved.
- Filmmaker & author Charles FergusonFilmmaker & author Charles Ferguson
The Oscar-winning filmmaker-turned-author discusses the reasons for writing his new text, Predator Nation.