- Actress Melanie LynskeyActress Melanie Lynskey
The actress of Two and a Half Men fame talks about her latest film, Hello I Must Be Going, wanting to become a more versatile actress and navigating the entertainment industry while being shy.
- CBN’s David BrodyCBN’s David Brody
CBN’s chief political correspondent dissects Romney’s conservatism and how the media portrays the GOP candidate; he also discusses his text on the Tea Party, Teavangelicals.
- Writer-filmmaker Daniel WolffWriter-filmmaker Daniel Wolff
As another hurricane threatens New Orleans, the best-selling author-filmmaker discusses how the plight of the city’s residents is a test of national character and details his latest text, The Fight for Home, about the Big Easy after Katrina.
- Former congressman J.C. WattsFormer congressman J.C. Watts
The former Republican congressman discusses the upcoming general election and why he agrees with the notion that the GOP can possibly become nonexistent.
- Former GOP presidential candidate Newt GingrichFormer GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich
The former GOP presidential candidate explains his rationale for encouraging his delegates to support the Republican nominee and shares how his party can broaden its appeal to voters.
- War vet-writer Brian CastnerWar vet-writer Brian Castner
The decorated military veteran and author of The Long Walk reflects on how his thought processes have changed as a result of his battlefield experiences in Iraq.
- Writer Rubén MartínezWriter Rubén Martínez
The Emmy-winning journalist offers insight into how the West could tip the scales in the 2012 presidential election and shares how immigration is changing the narrative in the U.S. and lessons learned while writing his text, Desert America.
- Actor Keanu ReevesActor Keanu Reeves
Reeves dissects the gains and losses of technological advances and industry shifts in filmmaking, which he details in the documentary, Side by Side.
- Comedian Jeff FoxworthyComedian Jeff Foxworthy
The popular comedian and host of GSN’s The American Bible Challenge discusses the new game show and lessons he hopes viewers will learn from it.
- Consumer advocate Ralph NaderConsumer advocate Ralph Nader
The consumer and political activist shares his opinions on how minimum wage and the weakened labor movement will play into the 2012 presidential race.
- Architect Frank Gehry – Part 2Architect Frank Gehry – Part 2
In part two of his conversation with Tavis, the world renowned architect discusses his earliest influences, the U.S. urban planning problem and the upcoming Dwight Eisenhower tower.
- Architect Frank Gehry – Part 1Architect Frank Gehry – Part 1
The iconic architect tells stories of his childhood and youth, which include failing an art class in college, and explains his use of art and music in architecture.
- Actor Dwight HenryActor Dwight Henry
The first-time actor details his story of New Orleans café owner-turned-actor, in the film Beasts of the Southern Wild, and comments on his newfound respect for actors and his future movie plans.
- Comedian-actor Jimmie WalkerComedian-actor Jimmie Walker
Walker discusses his career and behind-the-scenes happenings during his stint on Good Times and shares what it’s like to be known for the popular catchphrase—and the title of his memoir—Dy-no-mite.
- NCAA president Mark EmmertNCAA president Mark Emmert
The NCAA president delves into the Penn State scandal, the 40th anniversary of the Title IX ruling, educational requirements for athletes and whether college athletes should be paid.