- Autism & animal welfare activist Temple GrandinAutism & animal welfare activist Temple Grandin
A leader of the autism advocacy movement, Grandin shares some of her own experiences with the disorder, as detailed in her book, The Autistic Brain.
- Singer-songwriter Amy GrantSinger-songwriter Amy Grant
The multiple Grammy-winning Christian singer-songwriter-turned-pop crossover sensation explains why it took a decade to make her new CD.
- Soccer commentator Andy GraySoccer commentator Andy Gray
Soccer commentator and former player previews the 2010 World Cup and explains lessons to be learned from the sport.
- Singer-songwriter Macy GraySinger-songwriter Macy Gray
The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter discusses her unique voice, the career she thought she’d have when she was growing up in Ohio and her new CD, “Covered”—her first in two years.
- Author Paul GreenbergAuthor Paul Greenberg
Award-winning writer talks about his latest book, Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food<.em>.
- NOOR photographer Stanley GreeneNOOR photographer Stanley Greene
Acclaimed NOOR photographer describes his traveling exhibit documenting Hurricane Katrina’s effects on Gulf Coast residents and what the photographs say about humanity.
- Social psychologist Anthony GreenwaldSocial psychologist Anthony Greenwald
The Blindspot author challenges the notion that most people are fair and willing to take others as they are.
- Filmmaker Robert GreenwaldFilmmaker Robert Greenwald
A documentarian who’s not afraid to tackle difficult subjects, Greenwald explains his latest film, Unmanned: America’s Drone Wars.
- Actor-writer-director Clark GreggActor-writer-director Clark Gregg
The actor-writer-director discusses the development of his character in the much-buzzed-about feature The Avengers and relates his career to that of the NBA’s Jeremy Lin.
- NBC News David GregoryNBC News David Gregory
Journalist assesses the immigration debate in an election year and offers his thoughts on protecting the Meet the Press brand.
- Actress Pam GrierActress Pam Grier
Grier shares stories from her new memoir, Foxy: My Life in Three Acts, including her transition from singing to acting and how she gained the confidence to be successful.
- Singer-songwriter Patty GriffinSinger-songwriter Patty Griffin
The genre-busting artist discusses her return to personal songwriting with her first album of mostly new material in six years, “American Kid.”
- Singer Josh GrobanSinger Josh Groban
Grammy- and Oscar-nominated singer explains why he feels his latest project will be a fan-favorite record.
- Entertainment exec Peter GuberEntertainment exec Peter Guber
Entertainment exec explains the concept of his book on success, Tell to Win.
- Harvard law professor Lani GuinierHarvard law professor Lani Guinier
The Harvard law professor and noted author discusses the ongoing affirmative action debate as the U.S. Supreme Court agrees to reconsider the constitutionality of race-conscious college admissions.