- Country music legend Merle HaggardCountry music legend Merle Haggard
The Grammy-winning country music singer-songwriter shares the inspiration for his lyrics and discusses his new album, “Working in Tennessee.”
- Social psychologist Jonathan HaidtSocial psychologist Jonathan Haidt
The University of Virginia professor discusses his text The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion and expands upon his Moral Foundations theory across political party lines.
- Singer-songwriter-author Lani Hall AlpertSinger-songwriter-author Lani Hall Alpert
The Grammy Award-winning vocalist offers the backstory to her book, Emotional Memoirs and Short Stories.
- Actor Robert David HallActor Robert David Hall
CSI star tells the backstory of his passionate advocacy for people with disabilities and talks about achieving his lifelong dream—as a singer-songwriter-guitarist—with his new CD.
- R&B artist Anthony HamiltonR&B artist Anthony Hamilton
The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter reflects on what it was like working with powerhouse producer Babyface and the advantages and disadvantages of “crossing over” musically.
- Jazz icon Herbie HancockJazz icon Herbie Hancock
The award-winning jazz great discusses his first-ever solo tour and reflects on the key to a great performance.
- Singer-songwriter Glen HansardSinger-songwriter Glen Hansard
The Oscar-winning singer-songwriter shares his thoughts on the Tony-winning Broadway adaption of Once and discusses his first solo project, “Rhythm and Repose.”
- Actress Marcia Gay HardenActress Marcia Gay Harden
The Oscar- and Tony-winning actress describes the premise of her latest film, Parkland.
- Entrepreneur Darren HardyEntrepreneur Darren Hardy
The SUCCESS magazine publisher and author of The Compound Effect describes how to change the trajectory of our lives and shares the story of the “magic penny.”
- Actor David HarewoodActor David Harewood
The UK-born actor offers an update on life after his turn on the Emmy-winning drama, Homeland, including his upcoming portrayal of the legendary Paul Robeson.
- Actor Mark HarmonActor Mark Harmon
NCIS star talks about how his hit show stands out against other procedural dramas.
- Actor-author Hill HarperActor-author Hill Harper
The CSI: NY star discusses his cancer diagnosis and how it inspired his new book The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in Its Place.
- Singer-songwriter Emmylou HarrisSinger-songwriter Emmylou Harris
Twelve-time Grammy-winning singer-songwriter explains her passion for rescuing dogs, finding her own voice in music and the track about Emmett Till on her latest CD.
- Hip-hop artist-actor T.I.Hip-hop artist-actor T.I.
The three-time Grammy winner discusses his latest projects, including his second novel, the new season of his TV show on VH1 and an upcoming CD.
- Neuroscientist Dr. Carl HartNeuroscientist Dr. Carl Hart
The author of High Price—a text that’s part memoir and part medical investigation—explains why the war on drugs is being fought with the wrong weapons.