- Actor Will ForteActor Will Forte
The SNL alum and Emmy-nominated actor-writer talks about making his dramatic acting debut in the Oscar-nominated film, Nebraska.
- Disability rights activist Ben FossDisability rights activist Ben Foss
The successful entrepreneur and prominent disability rights leader explains how best to think of dyslexia.
- Actor Matthew FoxActor Matthew Fox
The former Lost star gives an update on his work in the new feature Emperor, based on controversial real-life events.
- Comedian Jeff FoxworthyComedian Jeff Foxworthy
The popular comedian and host of GSN’s The American Bible Challenge discusses the new game show and lessons he hopes viewers will learn from it.
- Writer Thomas FrankWriter Thomas Frank
The social critic, out with the new book Pity the Billionaire, discusses the Tea Party movement and which way the pendulum is swinging in the Republican Party.
- Gospel artist Kirk FranklinGospel artist Kirk Franklin
Gospel music star talks about his new memoir, The Blueprint.
- Author Douglas FrantzAuthor Douglas Frantz
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist discusses the START Treaty and explains why Pakistan is the world’s most dangerous nation.
- Actor Morgan Freeman, Part 1Actor Morgan Freeman, Part 1
The Academy Award-winning actor explains why he never intends to write a memoir and discusses his acting influences and upcoming film, The Magic of Belle Isle.
- Actor Morgan Freeman, Part 2Actor Morgan Freeman, Part 2
The award-winning actor and Through the Wormhole host weighs in on the presidential campaign and talks about his experiences working on The Dark Knight Rises.
- Musician Glenn Frey – Part 1Musician Glenn Frey – Part 1
The Eagles founding member reflects on the 40 years since the band got together and shares how and why he recorded his latest solo effort, “After Hours.”
- Musician Glenn Frey – Part 2Musician Glenn Frey – Part 2
In the final part of a two-night conversation, the six-time Grammy winner discusses how he’s changed over the years and his interest in writing a memoir about his work with the Eagles.
- Filmmaker William FriedkinFilmmaker William Friedkin
Friedkin, a maverick of American cinema and the creative force behind many iconic, award-winning films, reflects on his extraordinary life and career.
- Writer Jon FriedmanWriter Jon Friedman
Friedman shares stories from his text, Forget About Today, in which he examines the enduring legacy of folk rock superstar, Bob Dylan.
- Journalist Thomas FriedmanJournalist Thomas Friedman
The three-time Pulitzer Prize winner and author of That Used to Be Us discusses the president’s veto of Palestine’s U.N. statehood bid and shares his thoughts on the president’s jobs bill.
- Journalist David FrumJournalist David Frum
Journalist discusses his ouster from the conservative think tank American Enterprise Institute and the ‘crisis of followship.’