- Author Douglas FrantzAuthor Douglas Frantz
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist discusses the START Treaty and explains why Pakistan is the world’s most dangerous nation.
- Actor Morgan Freeman, Part 1Actor Morgan Freeman, Part 1
The Academy Award-winning actor explains why he never intends to write a memoir and discusses his acting influences and upcoming film, The Magic of Belle Isle.
- Actor Morgan Freeman, Part 2Actor Morgan Freeman, Part 2
The award-winning actor and Through the Wormhole host weighs in on the presidential campaign and talks about his experiences working on The Dark Knight Rises.
- Musician Glenn Frey – Part 1Musician Glenn Frey – Part 1
The Eagles founding member reflects on the 40 years since the band got together and shares how and why he recorded his latest solo effort, “After Hours.”
- Musician Glenn Frey – Part 2Musician Glenn Frey – Part 2
In the final part of a two-night conversation, the six-time Grammy winner discusses how he’s changed over the years and his interest in writing a memoir about his work with the Eagles.
- Filmmaker William FriedkinFilmmaker William Friedkin
Friedkin, a maverick of American cinema and the creative force behind many iconic, award-winning films, reflects on his extraordinary life and career.
- Writer Jon FriedmanWriter Jon Friedman
Friedman shares stories from his text, Forget About Today, in which he examines the enduring legacy of folk rock superstar, Bob Dylan.
- Journalist Thomas FriedmanJournalist Thomas Friedman
The three-time Pulitzer Prize winner and author of That Used to Be Us discusses the president’s veto of Palestine’s U.N. statehood bid and shares his thoughts on the president’s jobs bill.
- Journalist David FrumJournalist David Frum
Journalist discusses his ouster from the conservative think tank American Enterprise Institute and the ‘crisis of followship.’
- Filmmaker Robin FrydayFilmmaker Robin Fryday
The first-time filmmaker, whose debut film—the documentary-short The Barber of Birmingham: Foot Soldier of the Civil Rights Movement—has garnered an Academy Award nod, shares the powerful story of her project’s subject, James Armstrong.
- Entrepreneur Ping FuEntrepreneur Ping Fu
Fu, co-founder and CEO of the software company Geomagic, recounts her unusual journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur.