- Actor Louis Gossett, Jr.Actor Louis Gossett, Jr.
Oscar-winning actor explains his reverse Cinderella story and the challenges for African American actors; he also talks about his new memoir.
- Indiana University SPEA Dean John D. GrahamIndiana University SPEA Dean John D. Graham
Dr. Graham assesses the potential well-being of the working poor, the near poor and the new poor in an economic recovery.
- Autism & animal welfare activist Temple GrandinAutism & animal welfare activist Temple Grandin
A leader of the autism advocacy movement, Grandin shares some of her own experiences with the disorder, as detailed in her book, The Autistic Brain.
- Singer-songwriter Amy GrantSinger-songwriter Amy Grant
The multiple Grammy-winning Christian singer-songwriter-turned-pop crossover sensation explains why it took a decade to make her new CD.
- Soccer commentator Andy GraySoccer commentator Andy Gray
Soccer commentator and former player previews the 2010 World Cup and explains lessons to be learned from the sport.
- Singer-songwriter Macy GraySinger-songwriter Macy Gray
The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter discusses her unique voice, the career she thought she’d have when she was growing up in Ohio and her new CD, “Covered”—her first in two years.
- Author Paul GreenbergAuthor Paul Greenberg
Award-winning writer talks about his latest book, Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food<.em>.
- NOOR photographer Stanley GreeneNOOR photographer Stanley Greene
Acclaimed NOOR photographer describes his traveling exhibit documenting Hurricane Katrina’s effects on Gulf Coast residents and what the photographs say about humanity.
- Social psychologist Anthony GreenwaldSocial psychologist Anthony Greenwald
The Blindspot author challenges the notion that most people are fair and willing to take others as they are.
- Actor-writer-director Clark GreggActor-writer-director Clark Gregg
The actor-writer-director discusses the development of his character in the much-buzzed-about feature The Avengers and relates his career to that of the NBA’s Jeremy Lin.
- NBC News David GregoryNBC News David Gregory
Journalist assesses the immigration debate in an election year and offers his thoughts on protecting the Meet the Press brand.
- Actress Pam GrierActress Pam Grier
Grier shares stories from her new memoir, Foxy: My Life in Three Acts, including her transition from singing to acting and how she gained the confidence to be successful.
- Singer-songwriter Patty GriffinSinger-songwriter Patty Griffin
The genre-busting artist discusses her return to personal songwriting with her first album of mostly new material in six years, “American Kid.”
- Singer Josh GrobanSinger Josh Groban
Grammy- and Oscar-nominated singer explains why he feels his latest project will be a fan-favorite record.
- Entertainment exec Peter GuberEntertainment exec Peter Guber
Entertainment exec explains the concept of his book on success, Tell to Win.