- Actress Annie PottsActress Annie Potts
The Emmy-nominated actress explains how she navigated her career after Designing Women and the influence her Southern and church upbringing had in her decision to take the role in the new comedy-drama GCB.
- The Poverty Tour PreviewThe Poverty Tour Preview
With nearly one in six Americans living in poverty, next week’s series of shows will put a human face on the alarming newly released data about life in the U.S.
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin PowellFormer U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell
The retired Army general shares why he has yet to endorse anyone in the 2012 presidential race, explains his views on domestic policy and unemployment and details his book, It Worked for Me.
- J.D. Power III, Marketing firm founderJ.D. Power III, Marketing firm founder
Power discusses how he became the man behind one of the most prestigious marketing information companies in the world.
- Human rights advocate John PrendergastHuman rights advocate John Prendergast
Prendergast discusses the remarkable story behind his new text, Unlikely Brothers: Our Story of Adventure, Loss, and Redemption.
- R&B singer Lloyd PriceR&B singer Lloyd Price
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame R&B singer recounts stories from his 60 years in the music business.
- Singer-songwriter PrinceSinger-songwriter Prince
We look back at memorable appearances by the musician described by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a “force of nature.”
- Writer Nomi PrinsWriter Nomi Prins
Demos senior fellow and Black Tuesday author explains how similar America’s current economic climate is to the period after the Great Depression and shares what scares her most about those similarities.
- Actress Lucy PunchActress Lucy Punch
Punch explains her role in Bad Teacher, describes what it was like to work with Woody Allen in You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger and explains why she feels funny doesn’t get old.
- Harvard professor Robert PutnamHarvard professor Robert Putnam
Harvard public policy professor and co-author of American Grace discusses the changes in religious tolerance in the U.S. over the last 50 years.