- Actress Christina RicciActress Christina Ricci
The Emmy-nominated actress discusses her new film, Bel Ami, and outlines her acting career and her work with young women who are victims of sexual assault.
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Dr. Condoleezza RiceFormer U.S. Secretary of State Dr. Condoleezza Rice
Former secretary of state and author of Extraordinary, Ordinary People shares the story of her childhood in Birmingham, AL and explains why she feels the U.S. Foreign Service shouldn’t be so white.
- Attorney-activist Connie RiceAttorney-activist Connie Rice
The veteran civil rights attorney, out with her memoir, Power Concedes Nothing, discusses why the poor have to make demands and hijack power.
- Columnist Frank RichColumnist Frank Rich
Veteran New York Times columnist explains why he chose to write about the president for his debut piece with New York Magazine.
- Writer Frank RichWriter Frank Rich
The former New York Times Op-Ed columnist gives his take on election 2012.
- Writer Mark RichardWriter Mark Richard
Award-winning writer reflects on his spiritual journey and explains why he believes if we survive our childhood, we have a story to tell.
- Actress Miranda RichardsonActress Miranda Richardson
Two-time Oscar nominee explains why turtles are so amazing and discusses the nature documentary that she narrates, Turtle: The Incredible Journey.
- Journalist Thomas RicksJournalist Thomas Ricks
The Pulitzer Prize winner explains his new book, The Generals, and offers his thoughts on the resignation of Gen. David Petraeus.
- Iraq veteran Paul RieckhoffIraq veteran Paul Rieckhoff
Founder-executive director of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America explains why Americans need to understand the cost of war.
- Sociologist Jonathan RiederSociologist Jonathan Rieder
The noted scholar explains the motivation for his latest text on Dr. King’s “Letter From Birmingham Jail” and the struggle that changed a nation.
- Actress Molly RingwaldActress Molly Ringwald
Ringwald reflects on lessons learned from her jazz musician father and talks about her memoir.
- Actress-singer-writer Molly RingwaldActress-singer-writer Molly Ringwald
The versatile co-star of The Secret Life of the American Teenager talks about her love of music and her new jazz CD, “Except Sometimes.”
- Actress-singer-dancer Chita RiveraActress-singer-dancer Chita Rivera
Universally regarded as an American national treasure, Rivera reflects on her history-making career.
- Singer-songwriter Johnny RiversSinger-songwriter Johnny Rivers
The “Secret Agent Man” reflects on 50 years of rock and roll, including his stint at the legendary L.A. music venue, the Whiskey a Go Go.
- Emmy-winning filmmaker Jay RoachEmmy-winning filmmaker Jay Roach
The director and producer of Game Change, the new HBO dramatization of the 2008 presidential campaign, talks about VP candidate Sarah Palin and whether the filmmakers “went soft” on Sen. John McCain.