- Rep. Luis GutiérrezRep. Luis Gutiérrez
The longest-serving member of the Illinois House delegation weighs in on the state of affairs in DC and on his candid memoir, Stilll Dreaming.
- Blues guitarist Buddy GuyBlues guitarist Buddy Guy
The six-time Grammy-winning musician shares why it took so long for him to record his own music and his mission to keep jazz clubs alive; he also details his memoir, When I Left Home.
- Council on Foreign Relations Richard HaassCouncil on Foreign Relations Richard Haass
Council on Foreign Relations president describes why he believes the U.S. has made a mistake by escalating its goals in the Libyan conflict.
- CFR president Richard HaassCFR president Richard Haass
The Council on Foreign Relations president unpacks his text, Foreign Policy Begins at Home.
- Richard Haass, CFR presidentRichard Haass, CFR president
The longtime diplomat and president of the nonpartisan Council on Foreign Relations think tank assesses the situation in Syria.
- Jazz legend Charlie HadenJazz legend Charlie Haden
The three-time Grammy winner reflects on his award-winning 50-year music career that’s still going strong.
- Jazz musician Charlie HadenJazz musician Charlie Haden
The legendary jazz bassist reflects on his 50-year music career that’s still going strong and the jazz studies program that he founded.
- Jazz bassist Charlie HadenJazz bassist Charlie Haden
The jazz great reflects on his celebrated career and being honored with the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Former U.S. Senator Chuck HagelFormer U.S. Senator Chuck Hagel
The former senator—and senior member of the Senate Foreign Relations committee—shares his thoughts on the deteriorating relationship between the U.S. and Syria.
- Country music legend Merle HaggardCountry music legend Merle Haggard
The Grammy-winning country music singer-songwriter shares the inspiration for his lyrics and discusses his new album, “Working in Tennessee.”
- Social psychologist Jonathan HaidtSocial psychologist Jonathan Haidt
The University of Virginia professor discusses his text The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion and expands upon his Moral Foundations theory across political party lines.
- Singer-songwriter-author Lani Hall AlpertSinger-songwriter-author Lani Hall Alpert
The Grammy Award-winning vocalist offers the backstory to her book, Emotional Memoirs and Short Stories.
- Actor Robert David HallActor Robert David Hall
CSI star tells the backstory of his passionate advocacy for people with disabilities and talks about achieving his lifelong dream—as a singer-songwriter-guitarist—with his new CD.
- R&B artist Anthony HamiltonR&B artist Anthony Hamilton
The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter reflects on what it was like working with powerhouse producer Babyface and the advantages and disadvantages of “crossing over” musically.
- Jazz icon Herbie HancockJazz icon Herbie Hancock
The award-winning jazz great discusses his first-ever solo tour and reflects on the key to a great performance.