- Actor-writer-director Ethan HawkeActor-writer-director Ethan Hawke
The multiple Oscar nominee talks about his latest feature release, the highly anticipated Before Midnight—which he also co-wrote.
- Actress Sally HawkinsActress Sally Hawkins
Golden Globe-winning actress discusses her newest project and explains why she was drawn to the story of the women strikers portrayed in the film.
- Actor Dennis HaysbertActor Dennis Haysbert
Haysbert shares lessons learned from his participation as host of a moving documentary miniseries that explores the Civil War.
- Writer-director Michel HazanaviciusWriter-director Michel Hazanavicius
The Oscar-nominated writer-director of The Artist recounts how he knew the silent film would work and shares what it took to get the project off the ground.
- Rock band HeartRock band Heart
The Wilson sisters reflect on their pioneering career and induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Hip-hop pioneer Heavy DHip-hop pioneer Heavy D
In June 2005, the hip-hop pioneer-actor told Tavis why he made a lifestyle change.
- Actress Anne HecheActress Anne Heche
Award-winning actress discusses which type of character she has to work harder at–comedic or dramatic.
- Journalist John HeilemannJournalist John Heilemann
The New York magazine’s national affairs editor and Game Change author weighs in on the presidential campaign.
- Actor Ed HelmsActor Ed Helms
The actor-comedian-writer discusses the 3rd annual L.A. Bluegrass Situation, his role on The Office and whether there will be another season for the hit NBC sitcom.
- Actress Florence HendersonActress Florence Henderson
The actress and author of Life Is Not a Stage: From Broadway Baby to a Lovely Lady and Beyond shares why her childhood was daunting and the difficult relationships she had with her mother and father.
- Chef-author Jeff HendersonChef-author Jeff Henderson
‘Chef Jeff’ explains why his America I AM: Pass It Down Cookbook is a document of history, as well as a collection of recipes.
- Chef Jeff HendersonChef Jeff Henderson
Henderson shares lessons learned on his redemptive journey from incarceration to celebrity chef to mentor and best-selling author.
- Actor Dwight HenryActor Dwight Henry
The first-time actor details his story of New Orleans café owner-turned-actor, in the film Beasts of the Southern Wild, and comments on his newfound respect for actors and his future movie plans.
- Economist Peter Blair HenryEconomist Peter Blair Henry
The dean of NYU’s Stern School of Business, Henry unpacks his book, Turnaround: Third World Lessons for First World Growth.
- Demos fellow Bob HerbertDemos fellow Bob Herbert
The distinguished Demos fellow and former New York Times columnist shares why he’s not optimistic about President Obama’s jobs plan and explains why Black Americans are not in a recession, but in a full-blown depression.