- Musician Jakob DylanMusician Jakob Dylan
The singer-songwriter discusses his return to the Grammy-winning band, the Wallflowers, with the new disc, “Glad All Over”—the group’s first album in seven years.
- Cleveland Clinic’s Dr. Linda BradleyCleveland Clinic’s Dr. Linda Bradley
Our Road to Health series continues with the internationally recognized surgeon and a look at efforts to empower women toward a more pro-active healthcare approach.
- Actor-screenwriter-producer Matt Damon, Part 2Actor-screenwriter-producer Matt Damon, Part 2
The outspoken Hollywood power player discusses his philanthropic work and his pending projects.
- Actor-screenwriter-producer Matt Damon, Part 1Actor-screenwriter-producer Matt Damon, Part 1
The Oscar winner recaps his new feature, Promised Land—in which he stars and also co-wrote and co-produced.
- Actress Kristen StewartActress Kristen Stewart
The Twilight franchise star explains why she committed to the role she plays in the feature, On the Road.
- Crime writer Michael ConnellyCrime writer Michael Connelly
The newspaper reporter-turned-mystery writer explains his upcoming documentary and his return to the Harry Bosch novel series with The Black Box.
- Actor-producer Andy GarciaActor-producer Andy Garcia
Garcia shares the backstory of his latest film, the environmental thriller A Dark Truth, which he also co-exec-produced.
- Singer-songwriter Alicia KeysSinger-songwriter Alicia Keys
The multiple Grammy winner talks about her new CD, “Girl on Fire.”
- Nobel laureate Wole SoyinkaNobel laureate Wole Soyinka
The noted Nigerian writer responds to negative stereotypes about his home continent—the motivation for his latest text, Of Africa.
- Author Nassim Nicholas TalebAuthor Nassim Nicholas Taleb
The renowned political and financial thinker explains his argument that chaos should be embraced—the position he takes in his new text, Antifragile.
- Singer-songwriter Aimee MannSinger-songwriter Aimee Mann
The Grammy winner talks about her new project, “Charmer”—her first CD in four years.
- Singer-songwriter Bettye LaVetteSinger-songwriter Bettye LaVette
The R&B songstress reflects on her memoir, A Woman Like Me, and her new CD, “Thankful N’ Thoughtful.”
- The California Endowment president Dr. Robert K. RossThe California Endowment president Dr. Robert K. Ross
Dr. Ross, a longtime advocate for children’s health, weighs in on healthcare issues in the U.S., particularly for boys and young men of color.
- Filmmaker Peter RamseyFilmmaker Peter Ramsey
The Rise of the Guardians director explains how he became a pioneer in the movie business.
- Actor Anthony AndersonActor Anthony Anderson
The actor-comedian talks about his role in NBC’s freshman sitcom, Guys with Kids.