- Personal finance expert Suze OrmanPersonal finance expert Suze Orman
The Emmy-winning TV show host and best-selling author shares why she feels the credit scoring system is “broken” and discusses women in poverty.
- Actresses Viola Davis & Octavia SpencerActresses Viola Davis & Octavia Spencer
The Oscar-nominated actresses passionately discuss their roles in The Help and have a spirited debate about the ambivalence many people have regarding their roles in the film.
- Internet activist Wael Ghonim, Part 2Internet activist Wael Ghonim, Part 2
Tavis concludes his two-part conversation with the Egyptian new media activist and former Google exec.
- Internet activist Wael Ghonim, Part 1Internet activist Wael Ghonim, Part 1
Tavis talks with the former Google executive who helped spark the 2011 Egyptian revolution.
- Former U.S. Senator Chuck HagelFormer U.S. Senator Chuck Hagel
The former senator—and senior member of the Senate Foreign Relations committee—shares his thoughts on the deteriorating relationship between the U.S. and Syria.
- Attorney-activist Connie RiceAttorney-activist Connie Rice
The veteran civil rights attorney, out with her memoir, Power Concedes Nothing, discusses why the poor have to make demands and hijack power.
- Writer-director-producer Michael MannWriter-director-producer Michael Mann
The co-exec producer of HBO’s Luck reflects on why the writing is so addictive and challenging and shares what it’s like to work with horses on the show.
- Investigative journalist Michael HastingsInvestigative journalist Michael Hastings
The award-winning Rolling Stone writer and author of The Operators explains why he feels he received so much access from former ISAF commander, Gen. Stanley McChrystal.
- Dr. Richard Jackson, UCLA School of Public HealthDr. Richard Jackson, UCLA School of Public Health
The UCLA professor and host of the PBS series Designing Healthy Communities describes what it truly means to build a healthy community.
- Writer-director Michel HazanaviciusWriter-director Michel Hazanavicius
The Oscar-nominated writer-director of The Artist recounts how he knew the silent film would work and shares what it took to get the project off the ground.
- Journalist Ron BrownsteinJournalist Ron Brownstein
The National Journal Group’s editorial director, who’s been in Florida ahead of the state’s GOP presidential face-off, explains why this primary season has been the most unsettled for either party in the modern era.
- Singer-songwriter SealSinger-songwriter SealWEB EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
The four-time Grammy winner, out with the new album “Soul 2,” discusses his separation from Heidi Klum, shares the two songs that he believes are the best songs ever written and offers his thoughts on President Obama’s singing voice.
- Actress Kathleen Turner, Part 2Actress Kathleen Turner, Part 2
In part two of her conversation with Tavis, Turner reflects on the projects from her body of work that she absolutely loves.
- Actress Kathleen Turner, Part 1Actress Kathleen Turner, Part 1
In the first of a two-part conversation, the Oscar- and Tony-nominated actress shares what she believes she has in common with Molly Ivins, the writer-humorist she portrays in the stage production Red Hot Patriot.
- Actor Terrence HowardActor Terrence Howard
The Oscar-nominated actor discusses his starring role in George Lucas’ Red Tails and explains why he’ll be disheartened if Black people don’t show up in droves to support the film.