- Journalist-producer Hedrick SmithJournalist-producer Hedrick Smith
The Pulitzer Prize- and Emmy-winning journalist/producer talks about his text, Who Stole the American Dream?
- Actor Jeremy IronsActor Jeremy Irons
The Oscar-winning actor describes his latest film, The Words, the types of characters he likes to play and his ever-changing music endeavors.
- Political theorist Benjamin BarberPolitical theorist Benjamin Barber
The CivWorld president and president-founder of the Interdependence Movement reflects on the DNC, joblessness in America and the power held by undecided voters.
- Former U.S. Secretary of Labor Robert ReichFormer U.S. Secretary of Labor Robert Reich
The former labor secretary and Beyond Outrage author discusses the upcoming unemployment report and his sense of mistakes made by the past two presidential administrations.
- Michael Clarke Duncan TributeMichael Clarke Duncan Tribute
Tavis pays tribute to the Oscar-nominated actor, often called the “gentle giant.”
- Commentator Arianna HuffingtonCommentator Arianna Huffington
From the DNC in Charlotte, the Huffington Post founder reflects on the RNC, the tone of the presidential campaign and how social media can help extend the scope of conversations on current issues.
- Guitarist Ry CooderGuitarist Ry Cooder
The celebrated guitarist shares the inspiration behind his latest project, “Election Special,” and assesses the future of sociopolitical music.
- Actress Kyra SedgwickActress Kyra Sedgwick
The Emmy-winning star of The Closer dishes about the show’s conclusion after a seven-year run, Hollywood marriages and her new film, The Possession.
- Economist Ben SteinEconomist Ben Stein
The author of the forthcoming text, How to Really Ruin Your Financial Life and Portfolio, weighs in on abortion, the defense budget, the economy, poverty and how voters choose their candidate.
- Actress Melanie LynskeyActress Melanie Lynskey
The actress of Two and a Half Men fame talks about her latest film, Hello I Must Be Going, wanting to become a more versatile actress and navigating the entertainment industry while being shy.
- CBN’s David BrodyCBN’s David Brody
CBN’s chief political correspondent dissects Romney’s conservatism and how the media portrays the GOP candidate; he also discusses his text on the Tea Party, Teavangelicals.
- Writer-filmmaker Daniel WolffWriter-filmmaker Daniel Wolff
As another hurricane threatens New Orleans, the best-selling author-filmmaker discusses how the plight of the city’s residents is a test of national character and details his latest text, The Fight for Home, about the Big Easy after Katrina.
- Former congressman J.C. WattsFormer congressman J.C. Watts
The former Republican congressman discusses the upcoming general election and why he agrees with the notion that the GOP can possibly become nonexistent.
- Former GOP presidential candidate Newt GingrichFormer GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich
The former GOP presidential candidate explains his rationale for encouraging his delegates to support the Republican nominee and shares how his party can broaden its appeal to voters.
- War vet-writer Brian CastnerWar vet-writer Brian Castner
The decorated military veteran and author of The Long Walk reflects on how his thought processes have changed as a result of his battlefield experiences in Iraq.