- Documentary director TellerDocumentary director Teller
The award-winning entertainer describes the project that served as his feature documentary directorial debut, Tim’s Vermeer.
- Actress-singer-dancer Chita RiveraActress-singer-dancer Chita Rivera
Universally regarded as an American national treasure, Rivera reflects on her history-making career.
- Chideo CEO Todd WagnerChideo CEO Todd Wagner
The visionary entrepreneur shares how his new digital platform, Chideo, works to change the world for the better.
- Los Angeles Mayor Eric GarcettiLos Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
Los Angeles’ first-term mayor looks ahead to this year’s State of the Union address and the possibilities for designated “Promise Zones.”
- Violinist-conductor Itzhak PerlmanViolinist-conductor Itzhak Perlman
The classical superstar discusses his passion for using music to build bridges between disparate people and political ideologies.
- Singer Gloria GaynorSinger Gloria Gaynor
The disco icon, who continues to perform, recounts inspirational stories from her book, We Will Survive.
- Actor Joseph Gordon-LevittActor Joseph Gordon-Levitt
The Don Jon star, director and screenwriter describes his latest venture, an extension of his online collaborative production company, hitRECord on TV.
- Biographer Robert HilburnBiographer Robert Hilburn
The pop music critic-turned-biographer shares the backstory of his new text, Johnny Cash: The Life.
- Actress-screenwriter Julie DelpyActress-screenwriter Julie Delpy
An accomplished actress, Oscar-nominated screenwriter and director, Delpy shares her feelings about the honors her latest film, Before Midnight, has received.
- “MLK: A Call to Conscience” Part Two“MLK: A Call to Conscience” Part Two
The celebration of Dr. King’s legacy concludes with an analysis of his stand against the Vietnam War and the growing economic divide that threatened U.S. stability.
- “MLK: A Call to Conscience” Part One“MLK: A Call to Conscience” Part One
We begin the first of two special nights that examine Dr. King’s call for an end to foreign wars and commitment to economic justice.
- Actor-director Sir Kenneth BranaghActor-director Sir Kenneth Branagh
The lauded English actor-director talks about his new project, the latest movie iteration of Tom Clancy’s hero, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.
- Actor-producer Don CheadleActor-producer Don Cheadle
The stage-trained actor previews the new season of his Showtime series, the edgy comedy House of Lies.
- Actor Bruce DernActor Bruce Dern
The scion of a distinguished family of politicians and an Oscar nominee, Dern explains why he chose acting as his career.
- Actress Lupita Nyong’oActress Lupita Nyong’o
A breakout star of 2013, Nyong’o contemplates her status as a rising star and the numerous award nods for her powerful debut feature performance.