- Actress Jacqueline BissetActress Jacqueline Bisset
The international film star talks about her latest projects, including the jazz drama miniseries, Dancing on the Edge.
- Singer-songwriter-guitarist Robbie RobertsonSinger-songwriter-guitarist Robbie Robertson
The celebrated musician and founding member of The Band shares his insight on the business that made him a legend.
- Filmmaker Steve McQueenFilmmaker Steve McQueen
The award-winning director reflects on the Oscar buzz around his latest feature film, 12 Years a Slave.
- Comedian-writer Rick NajeraComedian-writer Rick Najera
One of the most powerful voices in the Latino world today, Najera previews his autobiography, Almost White.
- Writer Edwidge DanticatWriter Edwidge Danticat
The Haitian-born novelist discusses her most recent effort—her first novel in a decade—Claire of the Sea Light.
- Investigative journalist Eric SchlosserInvestigative journalist Eric Schlosser
The best-selling author unpacks his text on nuclear weapons and safety, Command and Control.
- Actress-playwright Danai GuriraActress-playwright Danai Gurira
Acclaimed as much for writing plays as for her acting, Gurira—one of the stars of The Walking Dead—reflects on her role in the new indie film, Mother of George.
- The Blind Boys of Alabama’s Jimmy CarterThe Blind Boys of Alabama’s Jimmy Carter
The last original member touring with the longtime gospel group talks about how their sound continues to help define decades-old gospel traditions.
- Actress Jessica LangeActress Jessica Lange
The multifaceted actress shares the backstory of her new children’s picture book and previews her role on the new season of American Horror Story.
- Actress Jeanne TripplehornActress Jeanne Tripplehorn
The Emmy-nominated actress and co-star of the hit series Criminal Minds describes her role in the new indie feature drama, Morning.
- Rep. Luis GutiérrezRep. Luis Gutiérrez
The longest-serving member of the Illinois House delegation weighs in on the state of affairs in DC and on his candid memoir, Stilll Dreaming.
- Former NYC mayor David DinkinsFormer NYC mayor David Dinkins
The first African American mayor in New York City history, Dinkins reflects on navigating big-city politics.
- Jazz vocalist Gregory PorterJazz vocalist Gregory Porter
Described as having “the next great voice in jazz,” Porter reflects on his rise as a major talent.
- Actress Marcia Gay HardenActress Marcia Gay Harden
The Oscar- and Tony-winning actress describes the premise of her latest film, Parkland.
- Singer-songwriter Gloria EstefanSinger-songwriter Gloria Estefan
The seven-time Grammy winner shares the backstory of her new bilingual CD, “The Standards.”