- Singer Natalie ColeSinger Natalie Cole
Grammy-winning singer Cole shares the story of how, when she was in need of a life-saving kidney transplant, she learned of a successful organ match while at her dying sister’s bedside.
- Council on Foreign RelationsCouncil on Foreign Relations
Paradise Beneath Her Feet author assesses the role of women in changing the Middle East.
- Author Marsha Coleman-AdebayoAuthor Marsha Coleman-Adebayo
The author of No Fear: A Whistleblower’s Triumph Over Corruption and Retaliation at the EPA shares the story of what she calls “one of the darkest days at the EPA.”
- Musician Bootsy CollinsMusician Bootsy Collins
Grammy-winning funk icon Bootsy Collins shares lessons learned from James Brown and George Clinton and describes working on his new CD with people not known for music—like Dr. Cornel West and Rev. Al Sharpton.
- Journalist Gail CollinsJournalist Gail Collins
The New York Times columnist and best-selling author discusses her text, As Texas Goes…, and shares her thoughts on events surrounding this year’s presidential election.
- Novelist Jackie CollinsNovelist Jackie Collins
The best-selling novelist discusses her new book Goddess of Vengeance and shares the real-life horror that brought her face-to-face with an Uzi.
- Singer-songwriter Judy CollinsSinger-songwriter Judy Collins
Legendary singer-songwriter reflects on her career choices and discusses her new children’s book, Over the Rainbow.
- Director-producer Chris ColumbusDirector-producer Chris Columbus
One of Hollywood’s most successful directors, Columbus talks about adding “author” to his résumé, with his first novel, House of Secrets.
- Singer-songwriter Shawn ColvinSinger-songwriter Shawn Colvin
The multiple Grammy winner talks about her new CD, “All Fall Down,” and her candid new memoir, Diamond in the Rough, and reveals what she uses as her healing factors during times of clinical depression.
- Author Michael ConnellyAuthor Michael Connelly
Best-selling mystery writer tells Tavis why he fictionalizes real world events in his writing.
- Crime writer Michael ConnellyCrime writer Michael Connelly
The newspaper reporter-turned-mystery writer explains his upcoming documentary and his return to the Harry Bosch novel series with The Black Box.
- Journalist Ceci ConnollyJournalist Ceci Connolly
Journalist, and one of the contributors to the book Landmark, explains some of the behind-the-scenes wrangling that resulted in the passage of healthcare legislation.
- Guitarist Ry CooderGuitarist Ry Cooder
The celebrated guitarist shares the inspiration behind his latest project, “Election Special,” and assesses the future of sociopolitical music.
- Ballet dancer Misty CopelandBallet dancer Misty Copeland
The first African American female soloist at the American Ballet Theatre offers her reflections on whether ballet is an elite art form and discusses the impact of the film Black Swan on the dance.
- Republican – TN Sen. Bob CorkerRepublican – TN Sen. Bob Corker
Tennessee senator weighs in on possible financial regulation and whether there should be a consumer protection agency.