- Actor-producer-activist Danny GloverThe actor, activist and co-producer of the documentary The Black Power Mixtape 1967-1975 discusses the impact of violence and non-violence on the African American struggle.Actor-producer-activist Danny Glover
- Dancer-choreographer Savion GloverConsidered by many as the reigning king of tap, Glover talks about his desire to restore African roots to tap.Dancer-choreographer Savion Glover
- Center for Policing Equity Pres. Phillip Atiba Goff, Ph.D.The President and Co-Founder of the Center for Policing Equity discusses the social and psychological underpinnings of violence against young blacks by police.Center for Policing Equity Pres. Phillip Atiba Goff, Ph.D.
- Actor and Author Jonathan GoldsmithThe actor and author discusses his book Stay Interesting: I Don’t Always Tell Stories About My Life, but When I Do They’re True and Amazing.The actor and author discusses his book Stay Interesting: I Don’t Always Tell Stories About My Life, but When I Do They’re True and Amazing.Actor and Author Jonathan Goldsmith
- Historian Lawrence GoldstoneHistorian Lawrence Goldstone discusses his book, Inherently Unequal, and challenges the theory that the U.S. Supreme Court is an apolitical body.Historian Lawrence Goldstone
- Actor-director-producer Tony GoldwynThe co-star of 'Scandal,' the NAACP Image Award winner for best drama series, reflects on balancing his work in front of and behind the cameras.Actor-director-producer Tony Goldwyn
- Former Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Emilio T. González, Ph.D.The former Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services joins us to provide an alternative view to the Democratic immigration platform.Former Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Emilio T. González, Ph.D.
- Commentator & columnist Juan GonzalezThe Democracy Now! co-host and co-author of News for All the People explains why Americans don't have a free market in the media and tackles the racial politics of media ownership.Commentator & columnist Juan Gonzalez
- Primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall
The renowned primatologist previews the new documentary Jane, featuring never-before-seen footage from her groundbreaking study.Primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall
- Former MLB pitcher Dwight GoodenOne of the greatest MLB pitchers of all time, Gooden shares stories of his personal and professional challenges, as detailed in his candid memoir, "Doc."Former MLB pitcher Dwight Gooden
- ‘Democracy Now!’ host Amy GoodmanThe 'Democracy Now!' host looks ahead to the next four years, particularly for progressives, and discusses her book on politics, 'The Silenced Majority.'‘Democracy Now!’ host Amy Goodman
- Author & Talk Show Host Amy GoodmanThe author and host of Democracy Now! shares about her new book Democracy Now!: Twenty Years Covering The Movements Changing America.Author & Talk Show Host Amy Goodman
- Author & talk show host Amy GoodmanThe host of Democracy Now! joins us to discuss the controversial expansion of the Dakota access pipeline.Author & talk show host Amy Goodman
- Journalist and Author Amy GoodmanThe author discusses her book Democracy Now!: Twenty Years Covering the Movements Changing America.Journalist and Author Amy Goodman