- NBC News David GregoryNBC News David Gregory
Journalist assesses the immigration debate in an election year and offers his thoughts on protecting the Meet the Press brand.
- Actress Pam GrierActress Pam Grier
Grier shares stories from her new memoir, Foxy: My Life in Three Acts, including her transition from singing to acting and how she gained the confidence to be successful.
- Singer-songwriter Patty GriffinSinger-songwriter Patty Griffin
The genre-busting artist discusses her return to personal songwriting with her first album of mostly new material in six years, “American Kid.”
- Singer Josh GrobanSinger Josh Groban
Grammy- and Oscar-nominated singer explains why he feels his latest project will be a fan-favorite record.
- Entertainment exec Peter GuberEntertainment exec Peter Guber
Entertainment exec explains the concept of his book on success, Tell to Win.
- Harvard law professor Lani GuinierHarvard law professor Lani Guinier
The Harvard law professor and noted author discusses the ongoing affirmative action debate as the U.S. Supreme Court agrees to reconsider the constitutionality of race-conscious college admissions.
- Actress-playwright Danai GuriraActress-playwright Danai Gurira
Acclaimed as much for writing plays as for her acting, Gurira—one of the stars of The Walking Dead—reflects on her role in the new indie film, Mother of George.
- Former AZ state senator Alfredo GutierrezFormer AZ state senator Alfredo Gutierrez
Former Arizona state senator outlines the rationale for the upcoming march protesting his state’s new law targeting illegal immigrants.
- Rep. Luis GutiérrezRep. Luis Gutiérrez
The longest-serving member of the Illinois House delegation weighs in on the state of affairs in DC and on his candid memoir, Stilll Dreaming.
- Blues guitarist Buddy GuyBlues guitarist Buddy Guy
The six-time Grammy-winning musician shares why it took so long for him to record his own music and his mission to keep jazz clubs alive; he also details his memoir, When I Left Home.