- Violinist Hilary HahnViolinist Hilary Hahn
An advocate for new music, Hahn talks about her cross-genre collaborations and pushing musical boundaries.
- Biographer Robert HilburnBiographer Robert Hilburn
The pop music critic-turned-biographer shares the backstory of his new text, Johnny Cash: The Life.
- Pop music journalist Robert HilburnPop music journalist Robert Hilburn
The pop music critic shares the backstory of his biographical text on one of the most influential singer-songwriters in the U.S., Johnny Cash.
- Law professor Anita HillLaw professor Anita Hill
The law professor reflects on the 20 years since her controversial testimony in Justice Thomas’ confirmation hearings and shares what she makes of the changes to the Supreme Court in the last two decades.
- Actor Dulé HillActor Dulé Hill
The four-time Image Award nominee and West Wing co-star previews the new season of his series, Psych on the USA Network.
- Singer-songwriter Keri HilsonSinger-songwriter Keri Hilson
Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter discusses her second album and how she’s avoiding the sophomore curse.
- L.A. Times columnist Michael HiltzikL.A. Times columnist Michael Hiltzik
Pulitzer Prize-winning L.A. Times columnist and author of Colossus discusses why people should care about the Hoover Dam.
- Dancer-choreographer Maurice HinesDancer-choreographer Maurice Hines
The Tony nominee reflects on his career and talks about his latest project, Tappin’ Thru Life, which introduces a new generation of tap dancers.
- Author Michael HirshAuthor Michael Hirsh
National Journal chief correspondent and Capital Offense author examines the need to take people to task for the state of the economy.
- Actor Philip Seymour HoffmanActor Philip Seymour Hoffman
Academy Award winner explains why some films are making money these days and others aren’t and talks about his new film, Jack Goes Boating, which also marks his directorial debut.
- Former Shell Oil president John HofmeisterFormer Shell Oil president John Hofmeister
Former Shell Oil president analyzes BP’s handling of the current crisis and explains the takeaway from his book, Why We Hate the Oil Companies.
- Singer Jennifer HollidaySinger Jennifer Holliday
The award-winning singer-actress discusses her much-anticipated new CD, “The Song Is You,” and shows off her powerhouse vocals with a performance.
- Filmmaker Tom HooperFilmmaker Tom Hooper
Filmmaker and director of The King’s Speech—this year’s most Oscar-nominated movie, including best director and best picture—explains the role his mother played in bringing the story to him.
- Actor Sir Anthony HopkinsActor Sir Anthony Hopkins
Oscar-winning actor discusses his acclaimed career and why he feels it’s healthy to keep low expectations and to live in doubt.
- Novelist Khaled HosseiniNovelist Khaled Hosseini
The physician-turned-writer talks about his highly anticipated third novel, And the Mountains Echoed.