- Law professor Anita HillLaw professor Anita Hill
The law professor reflects on the 20 years since her controversial testimony in Justice Thomas’ confirmation hearings and shares what she makes of the changes to the Supreme Court in the last two decades.
- Actor Dulé HillActor Dulé Hill
The four-time Image Award nominee and West Wing co-star previews the new season of his series, Psych on the USA Network.
- Singer-songwriter Keri HilsonSinger-songwriter Keri Hilson
Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter discusses her second album and how she’s avoiding the sophomore curse.
- L.A. Times columnist Michael HiltzikL.A. Times columnist Michael Hiltzik
Pulitzer Prize-winning L.A. Times columnist and author of Colossus discusses why people should care about the Hoover Dam.
- Author Michael HirshAuthor Michael Hirsh
National Journal chief correspondent and Capital Offense author examines the need to take people to task for the state of the economy.
- Actor Philip Seymour HoffmanActor Philip Seymour Hoffman
Academy Award winner explains why some films are making money these days and others aren’t and talks about his new film, Jack Goes Boating, which also marks his directorial debut.
- Former Shell Oil president John HofmeisterFormer Shell Oil president John Hofmeister
Former Shell Oil president analyzes BP’s handling of the current crisis and explains the takeaway from his book, Why We Hate the Oil Companies.
- Filmmaker Tom HooperFilmmaker Tom Hooper
Filmmaker and director of The King’s Speech—this year’s most Oscar-nominated movie, including best director and best picture—explains the role his mother played in bringing the story to him.
- Actor Sir Anthony HopkinsActor Sir Anthony Hopkins
Oscar-winning actor discusses his acclaimed career and why he feels it’s healthy to keep low expectations and to live in doubt.
- Novelist Khaled HosseiniNovelist Khaled Hosseini
The physician-turned-writer talks about his highly anticipated third novel, And the Mountains Echoed.
- Actor Terrence HowardActor Terrence Howard
The Oscar-nominated actor discusses his starring role in George Lucas’ Red Tails and explains why he’ll be disheartened if Black people don’t show up in droves to support the film.
- Zappos CEO Tony HsiehZappos CEO Tony Hsieh
Zappos CEO talks about getting people to buy into his unique vision for corporate culture, which he details in his first book.
- Former AR governor Mike HuckabeeFormer AR governor Mike Huckabee
Former Arkansas governor and author of A Simple Government explains why the best government is local and limited and addresses whether there’s another presidential run in his future.
- Social scientist Dr. Alvaro HuertaSocial scientist Dr. Alvaro Huerta
An interdisciplinary scholar, Huerta unpacks his text, Reframing the Latino Immigration Debate.
- Commentator Arianna HuffingtonCommentator Arianna Huffington
Third World America author sounds the alarm about the downward mobility that the American middle class is facing.