- Film producer Harvey WeinsteinFilm producer Harvey Weinstein
The Oscar-winning producer explains why he decided to take a gamble on one of his new projects, the black-and-white silent film The Artist.
- Former DC schools chief Michelle RheeFormer DC schools chief Michelle Rhee
The former chancellor of Washington D.C. public schools and founder of StudentsFirst explains why education reform is often such a vicious political game.
- Singer-songwriter Shelby LynneSinger-songwriter Shelby Lynne
The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter explains what led to her exploration of a horrific childhood tragedy in her latest album, “Revelation Road.”
- Actress Carey MulliganActress Carey Mulligan
The Oscar-nominated actress discusses what it’s like to have the first NC-17 rating of her career, in the drama Shame, and shares her take on the cultural differences between the U.S. and the rest of the world in depicting on-screen sex.
- Actor-activist Harry Belafonte, Part 2Actor-activist Harry Belafonte, Part 2
The Tony- and Emmy-winning singer, actor, activist and author of the memoir My Song continues his conversation with Tavis and discusses faith, spirituality, war and peace.
- Actor-activist Harry Belafonte, Part 1Actor-activist Harry Belafonte, Part 1
In part 1 of a two-part conversation, the pioneering singer, actor, activist and author of My Song: A Memoir discusses McCarthyism, Communism and the price he pays for being a man of conscience.
- Business exec Bob KnowlingBusiness exec Bob Knowling
The business exec, who attended the same high school as Tavis, discusses GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain, shares what life is like as a Black CEO and talks about his book You Can Get There from Here: My Journey from Struggle to Success.
- Author Marsha Coleman-AdebayoAuthor Marsha Coleman-Adebayo
The author of No Fear: A Whistleblower’s Triumph Over Corruption and Retaliation at the EPA shares the story of what she calls “one of the darkest days at the EPA.”
- Actor Ralph FiennesActor Ralph Fiennes
The Oscar-nominated actor explains why Shakespeare’s works are still as present as ever today and discusses his latest film project, the Shakespeare tragedy Corialanus, which he also directed.
- Former DNC chair Howard DeanFormer DNC chair Howard Dean
The former DNC chair shares why he feels President Obama will be re-elected and explains what he believes led to the collapse of the congressional super committee.
- Entrepreneur Darren HardyEntrepreneur Darren Hardy
The SUCCESS magazine publisher and author of The Compound Effect describes how to change the trajectory of our lives and shares the story of the “magic penny.”
- Filmmaker David CronenbergFilmmaker David Cronenberg
The world-renowned director describes the work that it took to bring well-known figures Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung to life on screen in his new drama, A Dangerous Method.
- Actor-author Hill HarperActor-author Hill Harper
The CSI: NY star discusses his cancer diagnosis and how it inspired his new book The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in Its Place.
- Actor Christoph WaltzActor Christoph Waltz
The Oscar-winning actor discusses his latest film Carnage and explains why he was in awe of the film’s director, Roman Polanski.
- Novelist Marie LuNovelist Marie Lu
The writer, out with her first and highly-anticipated young adult novel Legend, discusses her fascination with child prodigies and the intrigue of writing dystopian stories.