- Innocence Project Panel Discussion Part 2Innocence Project Panel Discussion Part 2
Tavis continues his conversation on the work being done by Northwestern University, Rev. Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow PUSH Coalition and others in Illinois to combat false convictions.
- Actor Jeremy IronsActor Jeremy Irons
The Oscar-winning actor describes his latest film, The Words, the types of characters he likes to play and his ever-changing music endeavors.
- Musician Chris IsaakMusician Chris Isaak
The singer-songwriter, whose new CD is “Beyond the Sun,” discusses the music of Elvis Presley and, with his guitar, demonstrates why he thinks Presley’s music is “just so damn pretty.”
- Singer-songwriter Ron IsleySinger-songwriter Ron Isley
Veteran R&B singer-songwriter reveals the history of his cane and talks about his new, first-ever solo project.
- Writer Pico IyerWriter Pico Iyer
The award-winning author of The Man Within My Head discusses the character that has haunted him over the years.
- Writer Mitchell S. JacksonWriter Mitchell S. Jackson
The award-winning writer reflects on beating the odds, as portrayed in his debut novel, The Residue Years.
- Former NBA coach Phil JacksonFormer NBA coach Phil Jackson
The legendary NBA coach sparks controversy with his new text, Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success.
- Dr. Richard Jackson, UCLA School of Public HealthDr. Richard Jackson, UCLA School of Public Health
The UCLA professor and host of the PBS series Designing Healthy Communities describes what it truly means to build a healthy community.
- Jacob C. Warren & K. Bryant SmalleyJacob C. Warren & K. Bryant Smalley
The doctors discuss the research for their text, Always the Fat Kid: The Truth About the Enduring Effects of Childhood Obesity.
- Investigative reporter Annie JacobsenInvestigative reporter Annie Jacobsen
Area 51 author pulls back the curtain of secrecy on an Air Force base so classified that U.S. presidents are denied entrance and explains the controversy surrounding the last seven pages of her book.
- Author Susan JacobyAuthor Susan Jacoby
Never Say Die author discusses the plight of America’s aging baby boomers and what that means for the U.S. as a whole.
- Writer Bill JamesWriter Bill James
Sabermetric pioneer reflects on his fascination with true crime stories and talks about how he uses it in his new book Popular Crime.
- Attorney-author Rawn James Jr.Attorney-author Rawn James Jr.
The son and grandson of African American vets, James examines the significance of the landmark executive order signed by President Truman integrating the military.
- Actress Allison JanneyActress Allison Janney
The award-winning actress discusses her roles in her latest—and very different—projects: CBS’ comedy, Mom, and the Showtime drama series, Masters of Sex.
- Filmmaker Eugene JareckiFilmmaker Eugene Jarecki
The filmmaker unpacks The House I Live In, his documentary on America’s longest war—the war on drugs.