- Singer-songwriter Huey LewisSinger-songwriter Huey Lewis
Singer-songwriter Huey Lewis talks about whether he was intimidated by covering hits from the vaults of Stax Records.
- The March on Washington: 50th Anniversary – Rep. John LewisThe March on Washington: 50th Anniversary – Rep. John Lewis
The only surviving speaker from the 1963 March on Washington, Lewis reflects on his involvement—as a then-23-year-old student leader—in what would become a turning point for the civil rights movement.
- Author Michael LewisAuthor Michael Lewis
The author of Boomerang: Travels in the New Third World discusses the European debt crisis, describes what he feels are the problems with the euro and explains how the U.S. is impacted by the crisis.
- NFL All-Pro Ray LewisNFL All-Pro Ray Lewis
NFL star shares his thoughts on the NFL labor dispute.
- Writer Sarah LewisWriter Sarah Lewis
A curator and historian, Lewis discusses her provocative text, The Rise, which explores the inestimable value of often ignored ideas.
- Rapper Snoop LionRapper Snoop Lion
The artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg riffs on the revealing journey to Jamaica that prompted major changes in his life.
- Mystery writer Laura LippmanMystery writer Laura Lippman
Best-selling mystery writer discusses how the notion of keeping secrets plays out in her latest book and in real life.
- Birmingham church bombing: 50th Anniversary – Lisa McNair; Dianne BraddockBirmingham church bombing: 50th Anniversary – Lisa McNair; Dianne Braddock
In separate conversations, McNair and Braddock comment on the 50th anniversary of the event that galvanized the civil rights movement in the U.S.
- Actors LisaGay Hamilton & Edward James OlmosActors LisaGay Hamilton & Edward James Olmos
The two stars reflect on their experiences working with the multicultural cast of their indie film thriller, Go For Sisters.
- Actor-writer John LithgowActor-writer John Lithgow
The award-winning actor and best-selling author discusses the creation of his memoir Drama: An Actor’s Education.
- TV exec Warren LittlefieldTV exec Warren Littlefield
The former president of NBC entertainment and architect of “Must See TV” analyzes the current need for quality television, as detailed in his new book Top of the Rock.
- Singer-songwriter Kenny LogginsSinger-songwriter Kenny Loggins
The hit-making singer-songwriter discusses his latest ventures, including the “Frosty the Snowman” CD and picture book and the Blue Sky Riders band.
- Actor Donal LogueActor Donal Logue
Logue discusses the journey from acting in TV pilot after pilot to ending up with, what he hopes is, a critical success in the new FX series Terriers.
- Actress Nia LongActress Nia Long
The versatile actress discusses her role in the romantic comedy sequel to the 1999 hit movie, The Best Man.
- Breast cancer expert Dr. Susan LoveBreast cancer expert Dr. Susan Love
A longtime advocate of preventive breast cancer research, Love describes her personal journey as a cancer patient.