- Author Michael ConnellyAuthor Michael Connelly
Best-selling mystery writer tells Tavis why he fictionalizes real world events in his writing.
- Crime writer Michael ConnellyCrime writer Michael Connelly
The newspaper reporter-turned-mystery writer explains his upcoming documentary and his return to the Harry Bosch novel series with The Black Box.
- Journalist Ceci ConnollyJournalist Ceci Connolly
Journalist, and one of the contributors to the book Landmark, explains some of the behind-the-scenes wrangling that resulted in the passage of healthcare legislation.
- Tennis champion Jimmy ConnorsTennis champion Jimmy Connors
The International Tennis Hall of Famer recounts stories from his no-holds-barred memoir, The Outsider.
- Guitarist Ry CooderGuitarist Ry Cooder
The celebrated guitarist shares the inspiration behind his latest project, “Election Special,” and assesses the future of sociopolitical music.
- Actor-screenwriter Steve CooganActor-screenwriter Steve Coogan
The Oscar nominee and well-known English impressionist reflects on his transition from comedy to dramatic acting and on writing for the big screen.
- Ballet dancer Misty CopelandBallet dancer Misty Copeland
The first African American female soloist at the American Ballet Theatre offers her reflections on whether ballet is an elite art form and discusses the impact of the film Black Swan on the dance.
- Blues singer Shemekia CopelandBlues singer Shemekia Copeland
The two-time Grammy nominee shares her backstory and demonstrates why she’s being called “the new Queen of the Blues,” performing a track from her CD, “33 1/3.”
- Blues vocalist Shemekia CopelandBlues vocalist Shemekia Copeland
The multiple Grammy nominee shows why, although she’s heir to a rich blues tradition, she’s making her own mark in music.
- Republican – TN Sen. Bob CorkerRepublican – TN Sen. Bob Corker
Tennessee senator weighs in on possible financial regulation and whether there should be a consumer protection agency.
- Film producer Roger CormanFilm producer Roger Corman
The legendary Hollywood producer-director discusses the new documentary about his life, Corman’s World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel, and explains why he feels the state of independent filmmaking is “not good.”
- Rock musician Chris CornellRock musician Chris Cornell
The rock pioneer discusses his latest projects, including the song he wrote for the new film Machine Gun Preacher, “The Keeper,” which is on his new CD, “Songbook.”
- Sociobiologist Rebecca CostaSociobiologist Rebecca Costa
Former Silicon Valley CEO and author of the much-talked-about new book The Watchman’s Rattle shares what happens when humans reach their cognitive thresholds.
- Actor-filmmaker Kevin Costner, Part 1Actor-filmmaker Kevin Costner, Part 1
In part one of this two-night conversation, the two-time Oscar winner reflects on his body of work and the moment he fully committed to becoming a thespian and discloses the one thing he feels people would envy of him.
- Actor-filmmaker Kevin Costner, Part 2Actor-filmmaker Kevin Costner, Part 2
In the conclusion of a two-part conversation, Costner discusses his role in the History Channel’s first scripted miniseries, Hatfields & McCoys, and his band’s companion CD. He also shares his experience of working with the late Whitney Houston and speaking at her funeral.