- Sen. Robert MenendezSen. Robert Menendez
One of only three Hispanics in the U.S. Senate, the foreign relations committee chair weighs in on U.S. policy, including on Egypt, Ukraine and immigration reform.
- Oregon Sen. Jeff MerkleyOregon Sen. Jeff Merkley
Oregon’s first-term senator explains why he feels the U.S. should stop lingering in Afghanistan and outlines how America is suffering domestically as a result of its mission there.
- Singers Merry Clayton & Darlene Love – Part 1Singers Merry Clayton & Darlene Love – Part 1
In the first part of an enlightening conversation, the two renowned backing singers-turned-solo headliners reflect on being back in the spotlight.
- Singers Merry Clayton & Darlene Love – Part 2Singers Merry Clayton & Darlene Love – Part 2
Love and Clayton recount backstories of their indelible vocal work behind some of the greatest musical legends in the business.
- Theologian Gina Messina-DysertTheologian Gina Messina-Dysert
Dr. Messina-Dysert weighs in on the challenges facing the Catholic Church and the future of Catholicism in America.
- Actor Michael B. Jordan & Filmmaker Ryan CooglerActor Michael B. Jordan & Filmmaker Ryan Coogler
The actor and filmmaker share their thoughts on the considerable buzz being generated by their award-winning movie, Fruitvale Station.
- Singer-songwriter-producer MiguelSinger-songwriter-producer Miguel
This year’s Best R&B Song Grammy winner talks about his musical style and what may follow his critically acclaimed sophomore CD.
- Journalist Dana MilbankJournalist Dana Milbank
The Washington Post opinion writer explains what would happen if the congressional supercommittee fails to come up with a plan for the looming deficit crisis.
- Comedian Dennis MillerComedian Dennis Miller
Comedian and commentator shares his thoughts on taxes, WMDs, President Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton and the harsh reality of doing stand-up comedy.
- Author Donald MillerAuthor Donald Miller
Father Fiction explains the fatherless generation and his coming to terms with his own experience.
- Jazz artist Marcus MillerJazz artist Marcus Miller
The two-time Grammy-winning musician, composer and producer shares the inspiration for his new CD, “Renaissance,” and performs a track from the disc.
- Musician MobyMusician Moby
Award-winning singer, songwriter and musician explains the impact of classical music on his work and talks about his new CD, “Destroyed,” (his 10th studio album) and his photography book of the same name.
- Filmmaker Michael MooreFilmmaker Michael Moore
The Oscar-winning filmmaker and author of Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life discusses President Obama’s plan to cut the national debt and shares what he would say to the president if he had five minutes alone with him.
- Author Wes MooreAuthor Wes Moore
Author of The Other Wes Moore explores why he and his namesake went in such different directions.
- Singer-songwriter Allison MoorerSinger-songwriter Allison Moorer
Oscar-nominated country music singer-songwriter reflects on working in the family business and also performs a track from her new CD.