- Musician MobyMusician Moby
Award-winning singer, songwriter and musician explains the impact of classical music on his work and talks about his new CD, “Destroyed,” (his 10th studio album) and his photography book of the same name.
- Filmmaker Michael MooreFilmmaker Michael Moore
The Oscar-winning filmmaker and author of Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life discusses President Obama’s plan to cut the national debt and shares what he would say to the president if he had five minutes alone with him.
- Author Wes MooreAuthor Wes Moore
Author of The Other Wes Moore explores why he and his namesake went in such different directions.
- Singer-songwriter Allison MoorerSinger-songwriter Allison Moorer
Oscar-nominated country music singer-songwriter reflects on working in the family business and also performs a track from her new CD.
- Musician-activist Tom MorelloMusician-activist Tom Morello
Musician-activist, a k a The Nightwatchman—whose new CD is “World Wide Rebel Songs”—explains how the injustices in the world have made it into his music and shares what the soundtrack for the nation’s current progressive struggle should include.
- Actress Rita Moreno, Part 1Actress Rita Moreno, Part 1
One of only eight living entertainers to achieve the honor of the industry’s “grand slam,” Moreno shares stories from her one-of-a-kind career.
- Actress Rita Moreno, Part 2Actress Rita Moreno, Part 2
We continue our fascinating conversation with the award-winning actress about her candid autobiography.
- Author Edmund MorrisAuthor Edmund Morris
Pulitzer Prize-winning presidential biographer discusses the last of his trilogy on Theodore Roosevelt and reveals why he chose the title and what drew him to the subject.
- Actor Joe MortonActor Joe Morton
Morton describes the storyline of his new series, Syfy’s Eureka.
- Actress Elisabeth MossActress Elisabeth Moss
The versatile actress describes her lead role in the BBC and Sundance Channel miniseries, Top of the Lake.
- Mother’s Day TributeMother’s Day Tribute
In celebration of Mother’s Day, we highlight the reflections of past guests about their relationships with their moms.
- Journalist Bill MoyersJournalist Bill Moyers
Award-winning broadcast journalist and best-selling author Bill Moyers reflects on some of the groundbreaking work he brings to the page in his latest text, Bill Moyers Journal: The Conversation Continues.
- Economist Dambisa MoyoEconomist Dambisa Moyo
Economist analyzes how the uprising in Libya will impact global oil prices and argues that the U.S. could become a socialist welfare state in a matter of decades.
- Singer-songwriter Jason MrazSinger-songwriter Jason Mraz
The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter discusses the challenge of making an album of love songs, how he hones his craft as a songwriter and the backstory of the title of his latest CD, “Love Is a Four Letter Word.”
- Schomburg Center Director Khalil Gibran MuhammadSchomburg Center Director Khalil Gibran Muhammad
In the final night of shows from NY, Tavis talks with the incoming director of the city’s famed Schomburg Center Khalil Gibran Muhammad.