- Singer Linda Ronstadt, Part 2Singer Linda Ronstadt, Part 2
In the second part of a revealing conversation, Ronstadt discusses her career and recent Parkinson’s diagnosis.
- Brown University’s Tricia RoseBrown University’s Tricia Rose
The internationally respected scholar and director of Brown University’s Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity in America analyzes the racial implications in the U.S. of trials like the Zimmerman case.
- The California Endowment president Dr. Robert K. RossThe California Endowment president Dr. Robert K. Ross
Dr. Ross, a longtime advocate for children’s health, weighs in on healthcare issues in the U.S., particularly for boys and young men of color.
- Actress-singer Emmy RossumActress-singer Emmy Rossum
The versatile actress-singer talks about her multiple projects, including a film, TV show and new CD.
- Economics professor Nouriel RoubiniEconomics professor Nouriel Roubini
Economics professor and author of Crisis Economics comments on the financial services industry’s fight against reform.
- Actor Mickey RourkeActor Mickey Rourke
The Oscar nominee and star of the fantasy adventure film Immortals explains why he continues to play such physical roles.
- Author Salman RushdieAuthor Salman Rushdie
The award-winning novelist recounts his experience in hiding due to a death threat, as detailed in his memoir, Joseph Anton.
- Writer-director David O. RussellWriter-director David O. Russell
The Oscar-nominated writer-director comments on the accolades his film, Silver Linings Playbook, has garnered this awards season.