- Author Marsha Coleman-AdebayoAuthor Marsha Coleman-Adebayo
The author of No Fear: A Whistleblower’s Triumph Over Corruption and Retaliation at the EPA shares the story of what she calls “one of the darkest days at the EPA.”
- Actor Ralph FiennesActor Ralph Fiennes
The Oscar-nominated actor explains why Shakespeare’s works are still as present as ever today and discusses his latest film project, the Shakespeare tragedy Corialanus, which he also directed.
- Former DNC chair Howard DeanFormer DNC chair Howard Dean
The former DNC chair shares why he feels President Obama will be re-elected and explains what he believes led to the collapse of the congressional super committee.
- Entrepreneur Darren HardyEntrepreneur Darren Hardy
The SUCCESS magazine publisher and author of The Compound Effect describes how to change the trajectory of our lives and shares the story of the “magic penny.”
- Filmmaker David CronenbergFilmmaker David Cronenberg
The world-renowned director describes the work that it took to bring well-known figures Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung to life on screen in his new drama, A Dangerous Method.
- Actor-author Hill HarperActor-author Hill Harper
The CSI: NY star discusses his cancer diagnosis and how it inspired his new book The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in Its Place.
- Actor Christoph WaltzActor Christoph Waltz
The Oscar-winning actor discusses his latest film Carnage and explains why he was in awe of the film’s director, Roman Polanski.
- Novelist Marie LuNovelist Marie Lu
The writer, out with her first and highly-anticipated young adult novel Legend, discusses her fascination with child prodigies and the intrigue of writing dystopian stories.
- Authors Steven Naifeh and Gregory White SmithAuthors Steven Naifeh and Gregory White Smith
The Pulitzer Prize-winning authors, whose latest book is Van Gogh: The Life, explain why it was worth a decade of their lives to put together the artist’s biography.
- Reggae pioneer Jimmy CliffReggae pioneer Jimmy Cliff
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame reggae legend explains the spiritual concept behind the title of his new album, “Sacred Fire,” and shares how he was able to help put his genre of music on the international stage.
- Singer-songwriters Carole King and Louise GoffinSinger-songwriters Carole King and Louise Goffin
The prolific singer-songwriter and her producer-singer-songwriter daughter discuss King’s new CD, “A Holiday Carole,” and explain why working together was “like butter.”
- Journalist Dana MilbankJournalist Dana Milbank
The Washington Post opinion writer explains what would happen if the congressional supercommittee fails to come up with a plan for the looming deficit crisis.
- Musician Chris IsaakMusician Chris Isaak
The singer-songwriter, whose new CD is “Beyond the Sun,” discusses the music of Elvis Presley and, with his guitar, demonstrates why he thinks Presley’s music is “just so damn pretty.”
- Journalist Amy WaldmanJournalist Amy Waldman
Waldman discusses her debut novel The Submission, which is receiving rave reviews, and shares why she feels fiction is the best place to deal with post-9/11 perceptions of Muslims.
- Actress-producer Ellen BarkinActress-producer Ellen Barkin
The actress and Another Happy Day producer explains why it took 10 years before she ever auditioned and discusses the rejection that she faced early in her career because of her looks.