- Actress Julianne NicholsonActress Julianne Nicholson
One of the stars of August: Osage County, Nicholson discusses her role in the new Sundance TV original series, The Red Road.
- Documentary filmmaker Peter NicksDocumentary filmmaker Peter Nicks
The Emmy-winning filmmaker shares lessons learned in making his new documentary on healthcare in the U.S., The Waiting Room.
- Animator Floyd NormanAnimator Floyd Norman
The Disney legend reviews his long and varied career as an animator, including his work on The Jungle Book.
- Opera singer Jessye NormanOpera singer Jessye Norman
Legendary opera singer and five-time Grammy winner, who opens the L.A. MUSE/IQUE concert series, reflects on some of the performances in her career that she deems classic.
- Actor-activist Edward NortonActor-activist Edward Norton
Oscar-nominated actor discusses spiritual authenticity and the notion of judging and being judged as it plays out in his new film.
- Former U.S. senator Sam NunnFormer U.S. senator Sam Nunn
Tavis: Sam Nunn is a former U.S. senator from Georgia who now serves as the co-chair and CEO of the Nuclear Threat Initiative, a nonprofit designed to reduce threats from nuclear weapons. He joins us tonight from New York. Senator Nunn, good to have you back on the program, sir. n Sam Nunn: Thank you, [...]
- Long-distance swimmer Diana NyadLong-distance swimmer Diana Nyad
The world-class athlete reflects on the mental, physical and spiritual strength that brought her to her goal.
- Actress Lupita Nyong’oActress Lupita Nyong’o
A breakout star of 2013, Nyong’o contemplates her status as a rising star and the numerous award nods for her powerful debut feature performance.
- Actor Ryan O’NealActor Ryan O’Neal
The Oscar-nominated actor discusses media scrutiny of his parenting skills, his battle with different types of cancer and why he wrote his memoir, Both of Us: My Life with Farrah.
- Latin America expert Shannon O’NeilLatin America expert Shannon O’Neil
The director of CFR’s U.S.-Mexico Initiative explains why Mexico’s transformations over the last three decades matter for the U.S.
- Actor Ed O’NeillActor Ed O’Neill
O’Neill compares his success on ABC’s Emmy-winning comedy Modern Family to that of his previous Fox hit, Married with Children.
- Writer P.J. O’RourkeWriter P.J. O’Rourke
The humorist and political commentator dissects his latest text, The Baby Boom.
- Writer Joyce Carol OatesWriter Joyce Carol Oates
The best-selling writer and college professor explains her new historical novel, set in Princeton, NJ.
- President Barack ObamaPresident Barack Obama
We revisit our conversations with the president during his six previous appearances on the show, dating back to his days as a little-known Illinois state senator.
- Speed skater Apolo OhnoSpeed skater Apolo Ohno
Olympic speed skating champion talks about his new book, describes what it was like growing up the son of a Japanese immigrant and addresses what’s next in his skating career.