- Former U.S. Army Ranger Sean ParnellFormer U.S. Army Ranger Sean Parnell
Author of the best seller Outlaw Platoon, Parnell shares the horrific event that he experienced on his first day of combat and discusses the need for more support for vets returning home.
- National Iranian American Council founder Trita ParsiNational Iranian American Council founder Trita Parsi
The founder-president of the National Iranian American Council—the largest Iranian American organization in the U.S.—describes his expectations for the upcoming U.S.-Iranian talks.
- Former NY Gov. George PatakiFormer NY Gov. George Pataki
The former three-term New York governor explains why he decided not to run in the 2012 presidential election, comments on Mitt Romney’s success on Wall Street in the wake of poverty and offers his views on the NY primary.
- Actor Dev PatelActor Dev Patel
The actor of Slumdog Millionaire fame highlights his rise to stardom and discusses two new projects: the star vehicle The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and the new HBO series The Newsroom.
- Democrat – MA Gov. Deval PatrickDemocrat – MA Gov. Deval Patrick
Massachusetts governor comments on President Obama’s speech on his deficit reduction plan, explains how the budget battle is impacting the states and talks about his new memoir.
- Texas – R Rep. Ron PaulTexas – R Rep. Ron Paul
Texas congressman explains why he thinks President Obama was wrong for bringing the U.S. into the Libyan conflict.
- N.O. Saints coach Sean PaytonN.O. Saints coach Sean Payton
Head coach of the Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints shares how he gets his players beyond distractions and to buy into the vision that ‘it’s not just about football.’
- Actor Guy PearceActor Guy Pearce
The Emmy-winning actor discusses his roles in the upcoming features Lockout and Prometheus and shares how he balances working on blockbuster films and low-budget projects.
- Actor-activist Sean Penn, Part 1Actor-activist Sean Penn, Part 1
The Oscar-winning actor and tireless human rights advocate—recently named ambassador-at-large of Haiti—offers his take on Haitian political leaders and discusses the crippling poverty that existed in the country before 2010′s devastating earthquake.
- Actor-activist Sean Penn, Part 2Actor-activist Sean Penn, Part 2
In the final night of the two-part conversation, the Oscar-winning actor-director continues his discussion of the “miracle of the spirit of the Haitian people” and also reflects on this year’s 30th anniversary of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
- Violinist-conductor Itzhak PerlmanViolinist-conductor Itzhak Perlman
The classical superstar discusses his passion for using music to build bridges between disparate people and political ideologies.
- Actress Rhea PerlmanActress Rhea Perlman
The four-time Emmy winner and one of television’s most loved comic actresses outlines her character in the TV Land comedy, Kirstie.
- Peter Berg & Freddie RoachPeter Berg & Freddie Roach
The Emmy-nominated director and legendary boxing trainer discuss the HBO docu-series On Freddie Roach, Roach’s battle with Parkinson’s disease and why people are addicted to sports.
- Peter, Paul & Mary’s Peter Yarrow & Noel Paul StookeyPeter, Paul & Mary’s Peter Yarrow & Noel Paul Stookey
Former Peter, Paul and Mary members discuss their late bandmate as a model for young women and showcase their new book and accompanying CD, The Night Before Christmas.
- Musician Tom PettyMusician Tom Petty
Rock and Roll Hall of Famer offers advice for people wanting to go into the music business and talks about getting back into the studio after so long and his newest project.