- Author Douglas FrantzAuthor Douglas Frantz
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist discusses the START Treaty and explains why Pakistan is the world’s most dangerous nation.
- Former boxer Rubin “Hurricane” CarterFormer boxer Rubin “Hurricane” Carter
Former boxing champ talks about his current work to help prisoners who have been falsely convicted.
- Panel discussion – Part 3 America’s Next ChapterPanel discussion – Part 3 America’s Next Chapter
In the final part of a conversation on ‘America’s Next Chapter,’ thought leaders discuss whether there’s a brighter future for the next generation.
- Panel discussion – Part 2 America’s Next ChapterPanel discussion – Part 2 America’s Next Chapter
In Part 2 of a conversation on ‘America’s Next Chapter,’ thought leaders tackle such issues as how the country rebuilds cities with empty homes and no jobs.
- Panel discussion – Part 1 America’s Next ChapterPanel discussion – Part 1 America’s Next Chapter
In Part 1 of a conversation on ‘America’s Next Chapter,’ thought leaders wrestle with the issue of how the U.S. can return to its greatness.
- Former counsel to Dr. King Clarence B. JonesFormer counsel to Dr. King Clarence B. Jones
Speechwriter for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and author of Behind the Dream explains why Dr. King’s “Dream” speech served as a beacon light that revealed who King was.
- Singer-songwriter Stevie WonderSinger-songwriter Stevie Wonder
Music icon talks about his passion for activism, including his advocacy of the successful campaign to make Dr. King’s birthday a national holiday.
- Musician Graham NashMusician Graham Nash
Rock and Roll Hall of Famer and accomplished photographer explains how he marries his love of music with his love of images.
- Actor David DuchovnyActor David Duchovny
Golden Globe-winning actor and Californication star reflects on entering the fourth season of the hit series and discusses his recent foray into stage acting.
- Cancer physician Siddhartha MukherjeeCancer physician Siddhartha Mukherjee
Leading cancer physician dissects the history of cancer, which he calls ‘the defining disease of our generation.’
- Comedienne-author Roseanne BarrComedienne-author Roseanne Barr
Emmy winner and best-selling author explains why she feels that the poor have essentially bailed out the rich in the U.S.
- Law professor Elizabeth WarrenLaw professor Elizabeth Warren
Special Advisor on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau identifies the agency’s to-do list before it goes online and its mandate once it receives statutory powers.
- Actor Javier BardemActor Javier Bardem
Oscar-winning actor explains why it was a scary proposition when he learned that the director had only him in mind for the lead role in the new film Biutiful.
- Democrat – FL Rep. Debbie Wasserman SchultzDemocrat – FL Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Florida Congresswoman discusses the condition of her friend, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, and explains why she feels recent political rhetoric needs to be dialed back.
- Actress Nichelle NicholsActress Nichelle Nichols
Actress talks about Duke Ellington’s influence on her early career and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s advice to her on her history-making role as one of the stars of the original Star Trek series