- Journalist Dana MilbankJournalist Dana Milbank
The Washington Post opinion writer explains what would happen if the congressional supercommittee fails to come up with a plan for the looming deficit crisis.
- Comedian Dennis MillerComedian Dennis Miller
Comedian and commentator shares his thoughts on taxes, WMDs, President Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton and the harsh reality of doing stand-up comedy.
- Author Donald MillerAuthor Donald Miller
Father Fiction explains the fatherless generation and his coming to terms with his own experience.
- Jazz artist Marcus MillerJazz artist Marcus Miller
The two-time Grammy-winning musician, composer and producer shares the inspiration for his new CD, “Renaissance,” and performs a track from the disc.
- Musician MobyMusician Moby
Award-winning singer, songwriter and musician explains the impact of classical music on his work and talks about his new CD, “Destroyed,” (his 10th studio album) and his photography book of the same name.
- Filmmaker Michael MooreFilmmaker Michael Moore
The Oscar-winning filmmaker and author of Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life discusses President Obama’s plan to cut the national debt and shares what he would say to the president if he had five minutes alone with him.
- Author Wes MooreAuthor Wes Moore
Author of The Other Wes Moore explores why he and his namesake went in such different directions.
- Singer-songwriter Allison MoorerSinger-songwriter Allison Moorer
Oscar-nominated country music singer-songwriter reflects on working in the family business and also performs a track from her new CD.
- Musician-activist Tom MorelloMusician-activist Tom Morello
Musician-activist, a k a The Nightwatchman—whose new CD is “World Wide Rebel Songs”—explains how the injustices in the world have made it into his music and shares what the soundtrack for the nation’s current progressive struggle should include.
- Actress Rita Moreno, Part 1Actress Rita Moreno, Part 1
One of only eight living entertainers to achieve the honor of the industry’s “grand slam,” Moreno shares stories from her one-of-a-kind career.
- Actress Rita Moreno, Part 2Actress Rita Moreno, Part 2
We continue our fascinating conversation with the award-winning actress about her candid autobiography.
- Author Edmund MorrisAuthor Edmund Morris
Pulitzer Prize-winning presidential biographer discusses the last of his trilogy on Theodore Roosevelt and reveals why he chose the title and what drew him to the subject.
- Filmmaker Errol MorrisFilmmaker Errol Morris
The award-winning filmmaker previews his documentary, The Unknown Known, about Donald Rumsfeld, one of the principal architects of the Iraq War.
- Actor Joe MortonActor Joe Morton
Morton describes the storyline of his new series, Syfy’s Eureka.
- Educator-civil rights activist Bob MosesEducator-civil rights activist Bob Moses
A principal organizer of the Freedom Summer Project, Moses dissects the summer of 1964 in Mississippi.