- Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin PowellFormer U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell
The retired Army general shares why he has yet to endorse anyone in the 2012 presidential race, explains his views on domestic policy and unemployment and details his book, It Worked for Me.
- J.D. Power III, Marketing firm founderJ.D. Power III, Marketing firm founder
Power discusses how he became the man behind one of the most prestigious marketing information companies in the world.
- Human rights advocate John PrendergastHuman rights advocate John Prendergast
Prendergast discusses the remarkable story behind his new text, Unlikely Brothers: Our Story of Adventure, Loss, and Redemption.
- R&B singer Lloyd PriceR&B singer Lloyd Price
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame R&B singer recounts stories from his 60 years in the music business.
- Singer-songwriter PrinceSinger-songwriter Prince
We look back at memorable appearances by the musician described by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a “force of nature.”
- Writer Nomi PrinsWriter Nomi Prins
Demos senior fellow and Black Tuesday author explains how similar America’s current economic climate is to the period after the Great Depression and shares what scares her most about those similarities.
- Actress Lucy PunchActress Lucy Punch
Punch explains her role in Bad Teacher, describes what it was like to work with Woody Allen in You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger and explains why she feels funny doesn’t get old.
- Harvard professor Robert PutnamHarvard professor Robert Putnam
Harvard public policy professor and co-author of American Grace discusses the changes in religious tolerance in the U.S. over the last 50 years.
- Actor Dennis QuaidActor Dennis Quaid
Golden Globe-nominated actor explains his preparation for portraying former President Clinton in his new HBO film.
- Columnist-author Anna QuindlenColumnist-author Anna Quindlen
The Pulitzer Prize-winning writer discusses her memoir, Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake, shares her views on aging and offers insight on how certain women-related political issues will play out on the 2012 campaign trail.
- Neurosurgeon Dr. Alfredo Quiñones-HinojosaNeurosurgeon Dr. Alfredo Quiñones-Hinojosa
The author of Becoming Dr. Q: My Journey from Migrant Farm Worker to Brain Surgeon offers his take on the current immigration debate in the U.S.
- Actor Zachary QuintoActor Zachary Quinto
The talented actor of Heroes fame discusses his latest star vehicle, the feature Margin Call, which he also produced.
- Int’l affairs commentator Gideon RachmanInt’l affairs commentator Gideon Rachman
Financial Times chief foreign affairs commentator discusses his new book and why what happens in Egypt matters throughout the rest of the world.
- ABC News’ Martha RaddatzABC News’ Martha Raddatz
The Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning journalist weighs in on the new foreign policy challenges facing the president and the sudden resignation of Pope Benedict.
- Filmmaker Peter RamseyFilmmaker Peter Ramsey
The Rise of the Guardians director explains how he became a pioneer in the movie business.