- Filmmaker Darren AronofskyFilmmaker Darren Aronofsky
Filmmaker explains why, as a director, he’s able to get actors to go above and beyond while researching their roles.
- Journalist Tom BrokawJournalist Tom Brokaw
Veteran journalist discusses race relations in the U.S. today and describes the essence of American character.
- Musician Quincy JonesMusician Quincy Jones
Music impresario talks about his new CD, and his new book, and explains how music became the mother he never had.
- Actress Hilary SwankActress Hilary Swank
Two-time Oscar winner and star-exec producer of the feature film Conviction explains why her career has included so many real-life stories and shares which film roles have scared her the most.
- Democrat – IL Sen. Dick DurbinDemocrat – IL Sen. Dick Durbin
llinois senior senator and Majority Whip shares his thoughts on deficit reduction, unemployment benefits and tax cuts.
- Former U.S. senator Gary HartFormer U.S. senator Gary Hart
Former Colorado senator and Democratic presidential candidate discusses the need for Americans to work to improve the nation’s future even if they don’t reap the benefits in their lifetime.
- Singer Natalie ColeSinger Natalie Cole
Grammy-winning singer Cole shares the story of how, when she was in need of a life-saving kidney transplant, she learned of a successful organ match while at her dying sister’s bedside.
- Foreign Policy magazine Josh RoginForeign Policy magazine Josh Rogin
Foreign Policy magazine’s discusses WikiLeaks’ controversial release of classified U.S. diplomatic documents and the growing tensions on the Korean peninsula.
- Singer-songwriter Ron IsleySinger-songwriter Ron Isley
Veteran R&B singer-songwriter reveals the history of his cane and talks about his new, first-ever solo project.
- Actor Robert DuvallActor Robert Duvall
Oscar- and Emmy-winning actor discusses independent filmmaking, what attracts him to film projects now and what he’d like for people to say at his funeral.
- Author Stacy SchiffAuthor Stacy Schiff
Pulitzer Prize-winning author de-bunks some common myths about Cleopatra’s ethnicity, physical appearance and death.
- Speed skater Apolo OhnoSpeed skater Apolo Ohno
Olympic speed skating champion talks about his new book, describes what it was like growing up the son of a Japanese immigrant and addresses what’s next in his skating career.
- Democrat – VA Sen. Mark WarnerDemocrat – VA Sen. Mark Warner
Virginia senator addresses whether extending tax cuts to the rich will benefit the economy.
- Actor Rainn WilsonActor Rainn Wilson
Emmy-nominated actor discusses growing up as a geek, playing offbeat characters, being a man of faith and how he got his unique name.
- Comedian Dennis MillerComedian Dennis Miller
Comedian and commentator shares his thoughts on taxes, WMDs, President Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton and the harsh reality of doing stand-up comedy.