- Author Matt TaibbiAuthor Matt Taibbi
Rolling Stone contributing editor and Griftopia author demystifies the inner workings of Wall Street and critiques why the U.S. should not have bailed out big banks.
- Actor Jeffrey WrightActor Jeffrey Wright
Tony- and Emmy-winning actor talks about being honored but also intimidated by his upcoming role in the Broadway production of John Guerre’s A Free Man of Color.
- Washington Post Paul KaneWashington Post Paul Kane
Award-winning Washington Post congressional correspondent offers an analysis of the dramatic post-election jockeying that’s taking place for House leadership positions.
- Actress Carey MulliganActress Carey Mulligan
Oscar-nominated actress, who has two new features in release, reveals why she took a year off from filming.
- Author George DohrmannAuthor George Dohrmann
Pulitzer Prize-winning sports writer explains why he feels the world of youth basketball is an exploitative and lawless society.
- Former U.S. ambassador Rev. Andrew YoungFormer U.S. ambassador Rev. Andrew Young
Former U.N. ambassador comments on the impact of the current state of U.S. politics on global economic decisions.
- Salon.com’s Joan WalshSalon.com’s Joan Walsh
Salon.com’s editor-in-chief offers her take on why Democrats lost seats in the House and shares her concerns about the explosion of money during this election cycle.
- Singer Josh GrobanSinger Josh Groban
Grammy- and Oscar-nominated singer explains why he feels his latest project will be a fan-favorite record.
- JFK confidante Ted Sorensen TributeJFK confidante Ted Sorensen Tribute
Tavis pays special tribute to the former special counsel and adviser to President John Kennedy.
- Singer-songwriter Huey LewisSinger-songwriter Huey Lewis
Singer-songwriter Huey Lewis talks about whether he was intimidated by covering hits from the vaults of Stax Records.
- Filmmaker Lucy WalkerFilmmaker Lucy Walker
Celebrated documentary filmmaker addresses the question of whether art can transform lives.
- Hip-hop artist K’NAANHip-hop artist K’NAAN
Somali-born hip-hop artist shares the story of his life — from war-torn Somalia to his international hit ‘Wavin’ Flag.’
- Time magazine Michael DuffyTime magazine Michael Duffy
Time magazine’s Washington bureau chief discusses the new makeup of Congress and offers his assessment of why Democrats are keeping such a low post-election profile.
- Actress Phylicia RashadActress Phylicia Rashad
Tony-winning actress shares her secret for maintaining an award-winning stage and film career without being typecast and describes her character in the much-anticipated new feature film, For Colored Girls.
- Journalist Ron BrownsteinJournalist Ron Brownstein
Journalist sheds light on what President Obama may be thinking this midterm election eve and what his administration’s first steps will need to be after the polls close.