- Actor Javier BardemActor Javier Bardem
Oscar-winning actor explains why it was a scary proposition when he learned that the director had only him in mind for the lead role in the new film Biutiful.
- Singer-songwriter Sara BareillesSinger-songwriter Sara Bareilles
Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter discusses her latest CD, “Kaleidoscope Heart,” and explains why her music career initially was an uphill battle.
- Actress-producer Ellen BarkinActress-producer Ellen Barkin
The actress and Another Happy Day producer explains why it took 10 years before she ever auditioned and discusses the rejection that she faced early in her career because of her looks.
- Comedienne-author Roseanne BarrComedienne-author Roseanne Barr
Emmy winner and best-selling author explains why she feels that the poor have essentially bailed out the rich in the U.S.
- Barry Manilow & Bruce SussmanBarry Manilow & Bruce Sussman
The longtime collaborators talk about their newest project, the musical production, Harmony.
- King of Otuam Peggielene BartelsKing of Otuam Peggielene Bartels
The King of Otuam, Ghana and co-author of King Peggy discusses the changes she’s made to her home village since becoming its first female ruler and shares the impact she’s had on young girls.
- CNBC Maria BartiromoCNBC Maria Bartiromo
CNBC’s business news anchor describes what went wrong over the last few years and discusses whether lessons have been learned.
- CNBC anchor Maria BartiromoCNBC anchor Maria Bartiromo
The CNBC business anchor looks at the negotiations over the “fiscal cliff” issue that the U.S. is now facing.
- Dancer-actor Mikhail Baryshnikov, Part 1Dancer-actor Mikhail Baryshnikov, Part 1
In part one of a two-part conversation, Tavis talks with the multi-faceted dancer, who discusses his latest project, In Paris—and the first performance in which he speaks Russian—and recalls the first time he was booed after performing before a crowd.
- Dancer-actor Mikhail Baryshnikov, Part 2Dancer-actor Mikhail Baryshnikov, Part 2
The legendary Oscar-nominated dancer-actor continues his conversation with Tavis, describing the challenges of running a theater company and assessing why classic dance theater is still segregated.
- Dancer-actor Mikhail BaryshnikovDancer-actor Mikhail Baryshnikov
Considered one of the greatest dancers of his generation, Baryshnikov reflects on playing the title role in the multimedia adaptation of Man in a Case.
- Alvin Ailey Artistic Director Robert BattleAlvin Ailey Artistic Director Robert Battle
In the final night of shows from NY, Tavis talks with celebrated dancer-choreographer and soon-to-be artistic director of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Robert Battle.
- Actress Jennifer BealsActress Jennifer Beals
Beals describes the experience of returning to her hometown to play the first female police superintendent in the new Fox TV series The Chicago Code.
- Actor-playwright Daniel BeatyActor-playwright Daniel Beaty
The multifaceted performer unpacks his memoir, in which he shares how he overcame growing up in a household impacted by addiction and incarceration.
- Writer-performer Daniel BeatyWriter-performer Daniel Beaty
The accomplished writer and performer discusses finding strength in a turbulent and painful childhood, which he writes about in his memoir, Transforming Pain to Power.