- Former labor secretary Robert ReichFormer labor secretary Robert Reich
Former labor secretary and Aftershock author explains why, economically, America is almost two separate countries.
- Former U.S. Secretary of Labor Robert ReichFormer U.S. Secretary of Labor Robert Reich
The former labor secretary and Beyond Outrage author discusses the upcoming unemployment report and his sense of mistakes made by the past two presidential administrations.
- Former U.S. labor secretary Robert ReichFormer U.S. labor secretary Robert Reich
The UC Berkeley public policy professor assesses the fallout from sequestration, the most recent jobs report and whether austerity is working.
- Public policy professor Robert ReichPublic policy professor Robert Reich
The former U.S. labor secretary and one of America’s leading experts on work shares his thoughts on the state of the U.S. economy.
- Director-producer Rob ReinerDirector-producer Rob Reiner
Oscar-nominated filmmaker and activist weighs in on the war in Iraq and California’s midterm election and explains the setting of his new film.
- Actor-musician Paul ReiserActor-musician Paul Reiser
Actor, comedian, best-selling author and accomplished musician discusses his new album and explains why he likes sad songs.
- Writer Tom ReissWriter Tom Reiss
Historian Reiss shares the backstory of his award-winning and fascinating biography, The Black Count—about the “real Count of Monte Cristo,” Gen. Alexander Dumas.
- Remaking America – Panel discussion, Part 1Remaking America – Panel discussion, Part 1
In Part 1 of a conversation on “Remaking America,” thought leaders wrestle with solutions for restoring the country’s prosperity.
- Remaking America – Panel discussion, Part 2Remaking America – Panel discussion, Part 2
In Part 2 of a roundtable discussion on “Remaking America,” some of the country’s most prominent advocates address the realities of dwindling opportunities in a politically paralyzed nation.
- Remaking America – Panel discussion, Part 3Remaking America – Panel discussion, Part 3
On the final night of a conversation on “Remaking America,” panelists assess how the course of the U.S. can be altered, making it as good as its promise.
- Democrat – PA Gov. Ed RendellDemocrat – PA Gov. Ed Rendell
Pennsylvania governor explains why Democrats are losing this midterm election cycle, even though they’ve passed key legislation in Washington.
- Musician Trent ReznorMusician Trent Reznor
Grammy-winning artist talks about making the switch from touring with Nine Inch Nails to composing the film score for The Social Network.
- Former DC schools chancellor Michelle RheeFormer DC schools chancellor Michelle Rhee
Former chancellor of the DC school system addresses the USA Today investigation that questions the integrity of standardized test scores at schools under her watch.
- Former DC schools chief Michelle RheeFormer DC schools chief Michelle Rhee
The former chancellor of Washington D.C. public schools and founder of StudentsFirst explains why education reform is often such a vicious political game.
- Education activist Michelle RheeEducation activist Michelle Rhee
The pioneering advocate and Radical author offers lessons learned in her efforts to reform schools in the U.S.