- Singer-songwriter Sara BareillesSinger-songwriter Sara Bareilles
Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter discusses her latest CD, “Kaleidoscope Heart,” and explains why her music career initially was an uphill battle.
- Actor William H. MacyActor William H. Macy
Emmy-winning actor-director-writer talks about his star turn in the Showtime series Shameless.
- Ray Romano & Mike RoyceRay Romano & Mike Royce
Emmy winners talk about their latest collaboration on the TNT hit Men of a Certain Age.
- Sen. Mark WarnerSen. Mark Warner
The Democratic senator from Virginia describes the strategy of the bi-partisan “gang of six” that he helped organize to tackle the deficit crisis.
- CNN anchor Don LemonCNN anchor Don Lemon
CNN anchor Don Lemon talks about his candid new memoir, Transparent.
- Actor Michael SheenActor Michael Sheen
Award-winning actor talks about his latest film projects, including the ensemble film Midnight in Paris and the drama Beautiful Boy.
- Travel writer Paul TherouxTravel writer Paul Theroux
Legendary travel writer shares stories from his latest book, The Tao of Travel.
- NPR’s Julie McCarthyNPR’s Julie McCarthy
NPR’s Islamabad correspondent and recent Peabody Award winner offers an update on the situation in Pakistan.
- Princeton professor Dr. Cornel WestPrinceton professor Dr. Cornel West
Princeton professor and “intellectual provocateur” weighs in on the recent controversy sparked by his critique of President Obama.
- NFLPA Exec Director DeMaurice SmithNFLPA Exec Director DeMaurice Smith
NFL Players Association executive director talks about the league’s protracted labor dispute.
- Actor-comedian Dick Van DykeActor-comedian Dick Van Dyke
One of the greats of TV’s golden age reflects on his extraordinary career and talks about his memoir, My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business.
- Musician Steve EarleMusician Steve Earle
Grammy-winning triple-threat artist talks about his latest projects, and performs a track from his new CD, “I’ll Never Get Out of This World Alive.”
- Journalist James StewartJournalist James Stewart
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist shares lessons learned from his investigation of some high-profile perjurers, which he writes about in his new text, Tangled Webs.
- Musician MobyMusician Moby
Award-winning singer, songwriter and musician explains the impact of classical music on his work and talks about his new CD, “Destroyed,” (his 10th studio album) and his photography book of the same name.
- Writer Bill JamesWriter Bill James
Sabermetric pioneer reflects on his fascination with true crime stories and talks about how he uses it in his new book Popular Crime.