- Musician MobyMusician Moby
Award-winning singer, songwriter and musician explains the impact of classical music on his work and talks about his new CD, “Destroyed,” (his 10th studio album) and his photography book of the same name.
- Writer Bill JamesWriter Bill James
Sabermetric pioneer reflects on his fascination with true crime stories and talks about how he uses it in his new book Popular Crime.
- R&B artist Bobby BrownR&B artist Bobby Brown
Grammy-winning R&B artist discusses his new CD, “The Masterpiece”—his first solo effort in 13 years.
- Personal finance expert Suze OrmanPersonal finance expert Suze Orman
Personal finance guru and author of The Money Class: Learn to Create Your New American Dream offers advice on how to get through these tough economic times.
- Humorist Harry ShearerHumorist Harry Shearer
Longtime “mockumentarian,” who lives part-time in New Orleans, shares his thoughts on the “true story” of why the Crescent City flooded following Hurricane Katrina—a subject he explores in his new project, The Big Uneasy.
- Actor Daniel Dae KimActor Daniel Dae Kim
Lost star compares his previous role to his new one in the CBS freshman hit Hawaii Five-0.
- Singer-songwriter k.d. langSinger-songwriter k.d. lang
Multiple Grammy winner talks about her new project with the Siss Boom Bang band, the critically acclaimed “Sing it Loud.”
- Actor Tom SelleckActor Tom Selleck
Emmy-winning TV icon talks about his return to the small screen in the CBS hit Blue Bloods and in his latest Jesse Stone installment.
- Journalist Bill MoyersJournalist Bill Moyers
Award-winning broadcast journalist and best-selling author Bill Moyers reflects on some of the groundbreaking work he brings to the page in his latest text, Bill Moyers Journal: The Conversation Continues.
- Actress-author Betty WhiteActress-author Betty White
Veteran actress-turned-author Betty White shares some of her observations and humorous stories from her candid new memoir, If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won’t).
- Actor Malcolm McDowellActor Malcolm McDowell
Actor Malcolm McDowell discusses his star turn in the controversial film A Clockwork Orange, which remains a classic 40 years after its release.
- Grammy-winning singer Dionne WarwickGrammy-winning singer Dionne Warwick
Multiple Grammy-winning legend Dionne Warwick talks about her nearly 50 years in the business and the new direction of her latest CD, “Only Trust Your Heart.”
- Civil rights activist Diane NashCivil rights activist Diane Nash
Civil rights activist Diane Nash—one of the people featured in the powerful American Experience documentary “Freedom Riders”—reflects on the 50th anniversary of the original group of volunteers who risked their lives to fight segregation in the Deep South.
- Filmmaker Morgan SpurlockFilmmaker Morgan Spurlock
Oscar-nominated filmmaker Morgan Spurlock talks about Pom Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold—his new documentary on the impact of ever-present branding messages in the daily lives of consumers.
- Baseball exec Bill WhiteBaseball exec Bill White
Pioneering baseball exec Bill White contrasts cockiness with confidence and explains why he titled his new memoir Uppity.