- Actor Hugh LaurieActor Hugh Laurie
Golden Globe-winning star of the medical drama House explains how the seventh season of the hit Fox series takes a bold step that is ultimately a gamble.
- Actor Philip Seymour HoffmanActor Philip Seymour Hoffman
Academy Award winner explains why some films are making money these days and others aren’t and talks about his new film, Jack Goes Boating, which also marks his directorial debut.
- Actor-filmmaker-activist Tim RobbinsActor-filmmaker-activist Tim Robbins
Oscar-winning actor, director, producer, musician and activist explains why it’s important in his new stage play, Break the Whip—which he wrote and directs—to tell the story of the Jamestown settlement without Pocahontas or John Smith.
- Commentator Arianna HuffingtonCommentator Arianna Huffington
Third World America author sounds the alarm about the downward mobility that the American middle class is facing.
- HHS secretary Secretary Kathleen SebeliusHHS secretary Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
HHS secretary de-bunks some of the myths that still surround the landmark bill.
- Communications consultant Frank LuntzCommunications consultant Frank Luntz
Communications consultant and pollster shares the top issues that will be on Americans’ minds when they go to the polls in November.
- Actor Donal LogueActor Donal Logue
Logue discusses the journey from acting in TV pilot after pilot to ending up with, what he hopes is, a critical success in the new FX series Terriers.
- Singer-songwriter Sheryl CrowSinger-songwriter Sheryl Crow
Grammy-winning singer-songwriter explains why, in her career and personal life, she’s the poster child for infinite possibility and talks about her latest CD.
- Former tennis champ Andre AgassiFormer tennis champ Andre Agassi
Tennis champion and author of Open talks about whether the risks of writing his autobiography were worth taking, the impact on his family and the legacy of his playing days.
- New York Times Andrew Ross SorkinNew York Times Andrew Ross Sorkin
Too Big to Fail author weighs in on whether the financial crisis can happen again in the not-too-distant future.
- Nat’l Black Farmers Assoc. John Boyd, Jr.Nat’l Black Farmers Assoc. John Boyd, Jr.
National Black Farmers Association president explains why he feels the USDA has not been a friend to the nation’s Black farmers.
- USA Today Susan PageUSA Today Susan Page
USA Today Washington bureau chief explains why a congressional loss for Democrats in November might not be such bad news for the White House.
- Actor Martin LandauActor Martin Landau
Academy Award-winning thespian, star and producer of the indie film Lovely Still, explains why he took on an older love story in an industry driven by youth.
- 2010 Emmy Winners2010 Emmy Winners
Highlights of conversations with some of the 2010 Emmy winners.
- Musician Dr. JohnMusician Dr. John
One of New Orleans’ most favored sons and multiple Grammy-winning singer, songwriter and pianist discusses the impact that Hurricane Katrina had on his spirit.