- Former U.S. senator Gary HartFormer U.S. senator Gary Hart
Former Colorado senator and Democratic presidential candidate discusses the need for Americans to work to improve the nation’s future even if they don’t reap the benefits in their lifetime.
- Singer Natalie ColeSinger Natalie Cole
Grammy-winning singer Cole shares the story of how, when she was in need of a life-saving kidney transplant, she learned of a successful organ match while at her dying sister’s bedside.
- Foreign Policy magazine Josh RoginForeign Policy magazine Josh Rogin
Foreign Policy magazine’s discusses WikiLeaks’ controversial release of classified U.S. diplomatic documents and the growing tensions on the Korean peninsula.
- Singer-songwriter Ron IsleySinger-songwriter Ron Isley
Veteran R&B singer-songwriter reveals the history of his cane and talks about his new, first-ever solo project.
- Actor Robert DuvallActor Robert Duvall
Oscar- and Emmy-winning actor discusses independent filmmaking, what attracts him to film projects now and what he’d like for people to say at his funeral.
- Author Stacy SchiffAuthor Stacy Schiff
Pulitzer Prize-winning author de-bunks some common myths about Cleopatra’s ethnicity, physical appearance and death.
- Speed skater Apolo OhnoSpeed skater Apolo Ohno
Olympic speed skating champion talks about his new book, describes what it was like growing up the son of a Japanese immigrant and addresses what’s next in his skating career.
- Democrat – VA Sen. Mark WarnerDemocrat – VA Sen. Mark Warner
Virginia senator addresses whether extending tax cuts to the rich will benefit the economy.
- Actor Rainn WilsonActor Rainn Wilson
Emmy-nominated actor discusses growing up as a geek, playing offbeat characters, being a man of faith and how he got his unique name.
- Comedian Dennis MillerComedian Dennis Miller
Comedian and commentator shares his thoughts on taxes, WMDs, President Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton and the harsh reality of doing stand-up comedy.
- Author Iyanla VanzantAuthor Iyanla Vanzant
Motivational speaker shares the painful stories of losing her daughter to a rare form of colon cancer and her grandmother’s mental illness.
- Sociobiologist Rebecca CostaSociobiologist Rebecca Costa
Former Silicon Valley CEO and author of the much-talked-about new book The Watchman’s Rattle shares what happens when humans reach their cognitive thresholds.
- Singer Cassandra WilsonSinger Cassandra Wilson
Multiple Grammy-winner talks about her new CD and discusses spirituality, the blues and the need for jazz musicians to be fearless.
- Author Matt TaibbiAuthor Matt Taibbi
Rolling Stone contributing editor and Griftopia author demystifies the inner workings of Wall Street and critiques why the U.S. should not have bailed out big banks.
- Actor Jeffrey WrightActor Jeffrey Wright
Tony- and Emmy-winning actor talks about being honored but also intimidated by his upcoming role in the Broadway production of John Guerre’s A Free Man of Color.