- Journalist Noam ScheiberJournalist Noam Scheiber
The senior editor of The New Republic reflects on President Obama’s first term, assesses whether the present administration has learned lessons about the economy and discusses his book, The Escape Artist.
- Author Stacy SchiffAuthor Stacy Schiff
Pulitzer Prize-winning author de-bunks some common myths about Cleopatra’s ethnicity, physical appearance and death.
- TV producer George SchlatterTV producer George Schlatter
Award-winning veteran TV producer shares his thoughts on why the comedy series Laugh-In was so revolutionary.
- Investigative journalist Eric SchlosserInvestigative journalist Eric Schlosser
The best-selling author unpacks his text on nuclear weapons and safety, Command and Control.
- Artist-filmmaker Julian SchnabelArtist-filmmaker Julian Schnabel
Acclaimed artist and filmmaker discusses the ongoing Palestinian-Israeli conflict as it relates to his controversial new film and explains why one can’t separate a story from the way that it’s told.
- Democrat – FL Rep. Debbie Wasserman SchultzDemocrat – FL Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Florida Congresswoman discusses the condition of her friend, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, and explains why she feels recent political rhetoric needs to be dialed back.
- Singer-songwriter SealSinger-songwriter Seal
Grammy-winning singer-songwriter talks about his latest disc and the romantic tradition that he and his supermodel wife have kept alive each year of their marriage.
- Singer-songwriter SealSinger-songwriter SealWEB EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
The four-time Grammy winner, out with the new album “Soul 2,” discusses his separation from Heidi Klum, shares the two songs that he believes are the best songs ever written and offers his thoughts on President Obama’s singing voice.
- HHS secretary Secretary Kathleen SebeliusHHS secretary Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
HHS secretary de-bunks some of the myths that still surround the landmark bill.
- HHS Secretary Kathleen SebeliusHHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
The Secretary of Health and Human Services identifies what the current administration has gotten right in dealing with the issue of poverty.
- Singer-songwriter Neil SedakaSinger-songwriter Neil Sedaka
Legendary singer-songwriter discusses the triumphs of his career, the lean years and what he learned along the way.
- Mental health expert Dr. Lloyd SedererMental health expert Dr. Lloyd Sederer
Sederer, author of The Family Guide to Mental Health Care, discusses the mental health crisis in the U.S.
- Actress Kyra SedgwickActress Kyra Sedgwick
The Emmy-winning star of The Closer dishes about the show’s conclusion after a seven-year run, Hollywood marriages and her new film, The Possession.
- Actor Tom SelleckActor Tom Selleck
Emmy-winning TV icon talks about his return to the small screen in the CBS hit Blue Bloods and in his latest Jesse Stone installment.
- Democrat – PA Rep. Joe SestakDemocrat – PA Rep. Joe Sestak
Pennsylvania representative explains why he opted into the U.S. Senate race and gives his take on benchmarks for the Iraq war and how the BP oil spill affects financial regulation.