- Musician Dr. JohnMusician Dr. John
One of New Orleans’ most favored sons and multiple Grammy-winning singer, songwriter and pianist discusses the impact that Hurricane Katrina had on his spirit.
- Democrat – FL Rep. Kendrick MeekDemocrat – FL Rep. Kendrick Meek
Florida congressman and Democratic Senate nominee responds to political analysts who say Independent candidate Gov. Crist will pull votes from the Democratic base.
- NYT London bureau chief John BurnsNYT London bureau chief John Burns
New York Times London bureau chief shares his thoughts on President Obama’s speech marking the end of the U.S. combat mission in Iraq.
- Mystery writer Laura LippmanMystery writer Laura Lippman
Best-selling mystery writer discusses how the notion of keeping secrets plays out in her latest book and in real life.
- Singer-songwriter Norah JonesSinger-songwriter Norah Jones
Nine-time Grammy-winning singer-songwriter discusses her embrace of change—from her latest album and new band to her short hairstyle and also performs.
- Director-producer Rob ReinerDirector-producer Rob Reiner
Oscar-nominated filmmaker and activist weighs in on the war in Iraq and California’s midterm election and explains the setting of his new film.
- Retired Army general Gen. Wesley ClarkRetired Army general Gen. Wesley Clark
Former NATO Supreme Allied Commander shares his thoughts on whether Iraqis are ready to take over where American troops have left off.
- New Orleans residents Adbulrahman and Kathy ZeitounNew Orleans residents Adbulrahman and Kathy Zeitoun
New Orleans residents reflect on both the hardships of Hurricane Katrina and the stereotypes surrounding their Muslim faith.
- N.O. Times-Picayune Dave WalkerN.O. Times-Picayune Dave Walker
New Orleans’ Times-Picayune columnist discusses the city’s progress and setbacks, five years after Hurricane Katrina.
- Latino Partnership Alfonso AguilarLatino Partnership Alfonso Aguilar
Executive director of the Latino Partnership for Conservative Principles explains why the Republican Party is a natural fit for Latinos.
- Washington Post David FinkelWashington Post David Finkel
Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post journalist and author of the award-winning book The Good Soldiers explains why the war in Iraq is anything but over.
- Film producer Jon LandauFilm producer Jon Landau
Academy Award-winning film producer describes what made his blockbuster film Avatar work and weighs in on the debate over 3D movies.
- New York Times Jeff ZelenyNew York Times Jeff Zeleny
New York Times national political correspondent previews the primaries and shares his thoughts on whether the Democrats will lose the Senate in the midterm elections.
- Singer-songwriter Rufus WainwrightSinger-songwriter Rufus Wainwright
Singer-songwriter talks about his new CD, ‘All Days Are Nights: Songs for Lulu’ and performs the track, ‘A Woman’s Face.’
- Musician John MellencampMusician John Mellencamp
Grammy-winning singer-songwriter wraps his ‘rocker week with two live performances.