- Democrat – VA Sen. Mark WarnerDemocrat – VA Sen. Mark Warner
Virginia senator addresses whether extending tax cuts to the rich will benefit the economy.
- Sen. Mark WarnerSen. Mark Warner
The Democratic senator from Virginia describes the strategy of the bi-partisan “gang of six” that he helped organize to tackle the deficit crisis.
- Songwriter Diane WarrenSongwriter Diane Warren
Grammy-winning songwriter addresses whether she’s territorial about her music and shares how she stays interested in writing.
- TARP Oversight Elizabeth WarrenTARP Oversight Elizabeth Warren
Bank-bailout Congressional Oversight Panel chair weighs in on the foreclosure crisis and the potential of a consumer financial protection agency.
- Law professor Elizabeth WarrenLaw professor Elizabeth Warren
Special Advisor on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau identifies the agency’s to-do list before it goes online and its mandate once it receives statutory powers.
- Sen. Elizabeth WarrenSen. Elizabeth Warren
Massachusetts’ first elected female U.S. senator weighs in on the status of legislation that would give Americans relief on student loan debt.
- Grammy-winning singer Dionne WarwickGrammy-winning singer Dionne Warwick
Multiple Grammy-winning legend Dionne Warwick talks about her nearly 50 years in the business and the new direction of her latest CD, “Only Trust Your Heart.”
- President of Blue Note Records Don WasPresident of Blue Note Records Don Was
The musician, Grammy-winning producer and label exec shares the future he sees for Blue Note Records.
- Essie Mae Washington-Williams TributeEssie Mae Washington-Williams Tribute
In 2004 and again in 2005, Essie Mae Washington-Williams sat down with us and shared the story of her secret parentage and details from her memoir, Dear Senator.
- Former congressman J.C. WattsFormer congressman J.C. Watts
The former Republican congressman discusses the upcoming general election and why he agrees with the notion that the GOP can possibly become nonexistent.
- Democrat – CA Rep. Henry WaxmanDemocrat – CA Rep. Henry Waxman
House Energy Committee chair discusses energy reform after the BP oil spill and the role American citizens play in the problem.
- Actor-writer-director Damon WayansActor-writer-director Damon Wayans
Actor-comedian describes how he pulled himself out of his midlife crisis and talks about the 20th anniversary of In Living Color, turning 50, being a grandparent and writing female characters—which he does in his debut novel.
- Writer-producer Matthew WeinerWriter-producer Matthew Weiner
The award-winning writer-producer discusses the Emmy-winning Mad Men series that he created and talks about the show’s future with AMC.
- Movie Executive Harvey WeinsteinMovie Executive Harvey Weinstein
Tavis talks with award-winning movie mogul Harvey Weinstein about his latest film, the animated feature Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil, and his career as co-founder of both Miramax Films and The Weinstein Company.
- Film producer Harvey WeinsteinFilm producer Harvey Weinstein
The Oscar-winning producer explains why he decided to take a gamble on one of his new projects, the black-and-white silent film The Artist.