- Vermont’s Gov. Peter ShumlinVermont’s Gov. Peter Shumlin
Gov. Shumlin explains why he’s signing legislation that makes his state the first in the U.S. to require labeling of all genetically modified food.
- Actress-author-activist Marlo ThomasActress-author-activist Marlo Thomas
The four-time Emmy winner unpacks her latest text, It Ain’t Over… Till It’s Over, about inspirational women who’ve reinvented themselves.
- Singer-songwriter Carla BruniSinger-songwriter Carla Bruni
The singer-songwriter—a former top fashion model and first lady of France—discusses her first North American tour and fourth CD, “Little French Songs.”
- Sen. Bernie SandersSen. Bernie Sanders
An outspoken critic of the status quo, Vermont’s independent senator assesses the minimum wage debate, poverty and presidential politics.
- Comic duo Cheech Marin & Tommy ChongComic duo Cheech Marin & Tommy Chong
The Grammy winners talk about their counter-culture history and reuniting for new projects.
- Actor Harry HamlinActor Harry Hamlin
The classically trained actor discusses his addition to the cast of the provocative AMC hit series, Mad Men.
- Border security expert Sylvia LongmireBorder security expert Sylvia Longmire
An experienced intelligence professional, Longmire dissects her book, Border Insecurity.
- ‘GMA’ anchor Robin Roberts‘GMA’ anchor Robin Roberts
The veteran broadcaster recounts lessons learned from her incredible journey, as told in her memoir, Everybody’s Got Something.
- Talk show host Larry KingTalk show host Larry King
The broadcast veteran weighs in on the Donald Sterling scandal and shares his thoughts on racism and segregation in 2014.
- Dancer-actor Mikhail BaryshnikovDancer-actor Mikhail Baryshnikov
Considered one of the greatest dancers of his generation, Baryshnikov reflects on playing the title role in the multimedia adaptation of Man in a Case.
- Conductor James ConlonConductor James Conlon
Maestro Conlon shares the backstory of his dedication to championing the music of composers who’ve been marginalized by history.
- Economist William EasterlyEconomist William Easterly
The NYU professor and best-selling author makes his case for a radical rethinking of approaches to global development.
- Writer Barbara EhrenreichWriter Barbara Ehrenreich
A journalist, historian and social critic, the award-winning writer dissects her latest text, Living with a Wild God.
- Hip-hop artist NasHip-hop artist Nas
The hip-hop visionary talks about his successful career and the 20th anniversary of the release of his landmark album, “Illmatic.”
- Actor-environmentalist Ian SomerhalderActor-environmentalist Ian Somerhalder
In his on-air conversation, the tireless advocate for positive social change and U.N. Goodwill Ambassador explains his passion for protecting the environment.
In our web exclusive clip, Somerhalder answers viewer Twitter questions, including about the work of his foundation.