- Talk show host Larry KingTalk show host Larry King
The broadcast veteran weighs in on the Donald Sterling scandal and shares his thoughts on racism and segregation in 2014.
- Dancer-actor Mikhail BaryshnikovDancer-actor Mikhail Baryshnikov
Considered one of the greatest dancers of his generation, Baryshnikov reflects on playing the title role in the multimedia adaptation of Man in a Case.
- Conductor James ConlonConductor James Conlon
Maestro Conlon shares the backstory of his dedication to championing the music of composers who’ve been marginalized by history.
- Economist William EasterlyEconomist William Easterly
The NYU professor and best-selling author makes his case for a radical rethinking of approaches to global development.
- Writer Barbara EhrenreichWriter Barbara Ehrenreich
A journalist, historian and social critic, the award-winning writer dissects her latest text, Living with a Wild God.
- Hip-hop artist NasHip-hop artist Nas
The hip-hop visionary talks about his successful career and the 20th anniversary of the release of his landmark album, “Illmatic.”
- Actor-environmentalist Ian SomerhalderActor-environmentalist Ian Somerhalder
In his on-air conversation, the tireless advocate for positive social change and U.N. Goodwill Ambassador explains his passion for protecting the environment.
In our web exclusive clip, Somerhalder answers viewer Twitter questions, including about the work of his foundation.
- Economist Joseph StiglitzEconomist Joseph Stiglitz
The Nobel laureate offers his observations about the effects of inequality on economic growth and development and what can be done.
- Actor-playwright Daniel BeatyActor-playwright Daniel Beaty
The multifaceted performer unpacks his memoir, in which he shares how he overcame growing up in a household impacted by addiction and incarceration.
- Professor Robert EnglishProfessor Robert English
A scholar of Russia, the former USSR and Eastern Europe, Professor English weighs in on the latest developments in the continuing crisis in Ukraine.
- Author Philip YanceyAuthor Philip Yancey
Christianity Today‘s editor-at-large describes his new text, The Question That Never Goes Away, in which he shares how to face challenges to faith.
- Scientist Ken CaldeiraScientist Ken Caldeira
As we approach Earth Day 2014, one of the leading U.S. scientists on global warming weighs in on the climate change debate.
- Writer Jackie CollinsWriter Jackie Collins
The über-successful writer reflects on her longevity as a novelist and previews her seventh book featuring the popular Lucky Santangelo character.
- Actress Tatiana MaslanyActress Tatiana Maslany
The Orphan Black star, who Variety named to its 2013 list of “10 actors to watch,” talks about the buzz surrounding her hit BBC America show.
- Pixar co-founder Ed CatmullPixar co-founder Ed Catmull
The Oscar-winning co-founder of Pixar and president of Disney Animation recounts lessons learned about creativity in his successful career.