- Singer-songwriter Dave StewartSinger-songwriter Dave Stewart
The Grammy-winning musician, producer and multimedia entrepreneur performs a track from his latest CD, “Lucky Numbers.”
- Journalist James StewartJournalist James Stewart
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist shares lessons learned from his investigation of some high-profile perjurers, which he writes about in his new text, Tangled Webs.
- Actress Kristen StewartActress Kristen Stewart
The Twilight franchise star explains why she committed to the role she plays in the feature, On the Road.
- Actor Patrick StewartActor Patrick Stewart
Emmy- and Grammy-nominated actor , of Star Trek and X-Men fame, explains what young people can learn from Shakespeare, his affinity for the stage and his feelings about knighthood.
- Economist Joseph StiglitzEconomist Joseph Stiglitz
The Nobel laureate assesses the current state of the U.S. economy, inequality and poverty in the country, as detailed in his text, The Price of Inequality.
- Musician Stephen StillsMusician Stephen Stills
One of rock music’s most enduring figures, Stills reflects on his five decades in the business.
- Twitter co-founder Biz StoneTwitter co-founder Biz Stone
Twitter co-founder and creative director discusses the monetary and social value of the site, which turns five this week, boasts 200 million accounts and employs 400 people.
- Filmmaker Oliver StoneFilmmaker Oliver Stone
Oscar- and Emmy-winning filmmaker explains why he made the controversial new documentary South of the Border, which explores the relationship between the U.S. and South America.
- Director Oliver StoneDirector Oliver Stone
As the U.S. marks the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy’s assassination, Stone looks back at his 1991 blockbuster film, JFK, and forward to new projects.
- Singer-songwriter Noel “Paul” StookeySinger-songwriter Noel “Paul” Stookey
“Paul” of Peter, Paul & Mary fame and a longtime activist describes his newest solo project, “One & Many.”
- Hip-hop pioneers, The Sugarhill GangHip-hop pioneers, The Sugarhill Gang
Former Sugarhill Gang members Wonder Mike and Master Gee discuss their decades-long battle to reclaim their legacy.
- The Sugarhill GangThe Sugarhill Gang
Michael Wright and Guy O’Brien, better known as Wonder Mike and Master Gee, recount their cautionary tale of youth, success and the small print on contracts.
- Capt. Chesley SullenbergerCapt. Chesley Sullenberger
The airline pilot of “Miracle on the Hudson” fame recalls the 2009 incident and life since, as written about in his text Making a Difference; he also talks about traits that come into play in a moment of crisis.
- Journalist Ron SuskindJournalist Ron Suskind
The Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist shares what he learned about President Obama from their hour-long conversation, which was part of the research for the new book, Confidence Men.
- Actress Hilary SwankActress Hilary Swank
Two-time Oscar winner and star-exec producer of the feature film Conviction explains why her career has included so many real-life stories and shares which film roles have scared her the most.